\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bad dog indeed I let her ride with me to pick up my bro from work and we went to grab food and her depression anxiety kicked in like a mofo....feels scratched but like I said it's a beater car not too bent about it but still it sucks. Might not even be from the dog but that's the only logical explanation I could think of.

Last edited:

MY 4BANGER WENT FROM EAST LA TO VEGAS IN UNDER 3 HOURS!

The gt500s have a 5.4 but make over 500 hp

The last GT500 had a 5.8

The Lightning has always been 5.4L V8.

The present GT is a 5.0. Never a 5.4L
I thought y'all were talking about the Ford GT coupe. You know, the supercar. Because those DID come with a 5.4 modular engine that was supercharged. They also came out right after the lightning stopped being produced. So that seemed like the perfect comparison.

I wonder how it'll do against a hellcat. It'll take it for sure on the track but in a drag race I wonder who would win

The hellcat will destroy the gt350 in a drag race. People are running 10second 1/4 stock hellcat. The gt350 will likely be around ~12 secs. the road course setup, aero, etc do the gt350 no favors in drag racing.

however, put them on a circuit and the narrative changes. the hellcat might not make it past turn 1. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For the price tho

I'm taking a gt350 hellcat crazy with the price
Me too. 

I prefer track ready cars, so I am a little biased. But that flat-plane crank v8 is something special. Screams like no other car. 
pimp.gif
 I am definitely in the market for a gt350 when they release, but I am going to wait until the hype dissipates. 

Last edited:
Me too. 

I prefer track ready cars, so I am a little biased. But that flat-plane crank v8 is something special. Screams like no other car. :pimp:  I am definitely in the market for a gt350 when they release, but I am going to wait until the hype dissipates. 
Smart man

What are you guys using to keep the inside of your car smelling good? That febreeze thingy that you hang on your rear view sucks!

What are you guys using to keep the inside of your car smelling good? That febreeze thingy that you hang on your rear view sucks!

my girl put me on to the clip thingy joints that clip into the vent. They smell ok but it doesnt last as long as the old school tree that hangs imo

these

Last edited:
dam i dont use anything tbh my car just smells like nothing i guess idk

i kinda wanna use one but not really into it if it smells to strong

Back
Top Bottom