\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

in general, women who drive manual adds a level of sex appeal, or coolness. idk maybe its just me. you don't see many people driving manual these days, and even less when it comes to women. so when i see a shorty pushing an STI, or some ****, hell even a manual beater nissan...its a little
pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
at the same time haha. my girl gets mad looks when she rumbles the WRX down the street.
Saw a girl get into a Black Diamond CTS-V sedan with a 6-speed a few weeks back. She was wearing workout clothes and reading glasses. No words needed

Last edited:
Nah its an 84 Porsche 935 turbo Kremer.  the other one in the US was built specifically for Mario Andretti, it's worth a little more than the one we have.  The one we have was built for some rich dude i don't remember his name but it's on the plaque on the dash

This is ours

Here is the Mario Andretti one

18y7zreljjbr9jpg.jpg

18y7zvoi21o1gjpg.jpg

Last edited:
We got somethin at the shop thats 1 of 5 in the world and 1 of 2 in the U.S. if u want somethin real rare :nerd:
Damn, I don't have the type of money for somethin like that :lol:

Cmaro right?

da launch edition subi
Nope to all 3. I might be dipping back into my greatest hits, and grabbing something I've owned before, if y'all have been in this thread for a minute you might remember I used to have one.....

Y'all remember the Ford Lightning that was the shop truck in the original Fast and the Furious?

Anyways, I went and checked out a 2002 Lightning today. Red like the one in the movie as well. Super clean, thinking I might pull the trigger.

Last edited:
How different is the engine in the Lightning than the GT engine?...
Fairly different. They're both the same size, and supercharged with the supercharger on top. But I think the GT engine is all aluminum, has heads from a cobra, and the supercharger is a different one too. Also makes like 200 hp more.

Velle47 Velle47 Is it actually scratched or just streaked? Glass isn't easy to scratch like that. I'd try a mild abrasive polish or a clay bar. If it doesn't come off then you may be screwed. Bad dog.

Back
Top Bottom