\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by websternguyen

Originally Posted by BBCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

My SS B4 the 28's, its grounded right now tho :-( I have vids but don't know how to post them.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow classic bruh props

Much appreciated fellas imma try and get that vid.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Did my entire brake swap from a 300ZX/Z32 yesterday, took my friend and I 9 hours in total with 10 min breaks in there.
5794110835_c35828fd1b_z.jpg

Here's how she sits with 15mm spacers by Powered By Max (to accommodate for the S13 SE wheels)
5794111751_23c1bb016d_z.jpg
pimp.gif
slam that bish!!

Im selling mines to pay school tho
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Did my entire brake swap from a 300ZX/Z32 yesterday, took my friend and I 9 hours in total with 10 min breaks in there.
5794110835_c35828fd1b_z.jpg

Here's how she sits with 15mm spacers by Powered By Max (to accommodate for the S13 SE wheels)
5794111751_23c1bb016d_z.jpg
pimp.gif
slam that bish!!

Im selling mines to pay school tho
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So I will be buying something later this summer, I've narrowed it down between an 09 Challenger RT (new ones are way out of my price range) or the new Camaro (only bad thing is it would be the base model). Which would you guys pick?

Challenger.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So I will be buying something later this summer, I've narrowed it down between an 09 Challenger RT (new ones are way out of my price range) or the new Camaro (only bad thing is it would be the base model). Which would you guys pick?

Challenger.

^ flexin in the G wagon
pimp.gif

and that Monte Carlo goes sooo hard. thats gonna be my old school car when i save enough money on the side to get one.

^ flexin in the G wagon
pimp.gif

and that Monte Carlo goes sooo hard. thats gonna be my old school car when i save enough money on the side to get one.

Haha been slacking on photobucket for close to a year now, but here's my own MY10 sti. Props to the other cats that push subies here. But all in all NT got good car taste
pimp.gif

Before:

After:

Haha been slacking on photobucket for close to a year now, but here's my own MY10 sti. Props to the other cats that push subies here. But all in all NT got good car taste
pimp.gif

Before:

After:

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails.

And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish. or NT03's if possible.
5144487396_d7cebb74b9.jpg
That is clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^Good lookin out, nugget. Yeah I remember seeing your name on SL thinkin if you were the same guy on here, too. Your tC looked pretty dope. I guess I'ma go with just the aesthetic and handling route than. New blacked out grille, rear window visor, side visors, Anzo or Spec-D tails.

And hopefully some rims too...thinkin RPF-1 chrome finish. or NT03's if possible.
5144487396_d7cebb74b9.jpg
That is clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

to me the Challenger is the illest thing on the road right now... right there with the a5

fuego

copping as soon as i find one for a good deal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

to me the Challenger is the illest thing on the road right now... right there with the a5

fuego

copping as soon as i find one for a good deal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom