\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

just picked this up on wednesday.:nthat:

I've even had a tech from subaru service dept tell me he didnt think the STI was worth it...but i mean most people know it. it holds value VERY well, but i mean over the wrx...and this has been true for a min...the upgrades could be considered incremental. not to say the STI is a bad car. its fire imo, but its about 35k for the 300hp EJ, stiffer frame/suspension, brembos, wing...and uh oh yea the SI drive. they don't even give u BBSs standard :smh:

technically you could grab a premium WRX and use difference in price to upgrade brakes, tune and a few other things and you'd get an STI more or less.

having said that, i think its the best looking STI ever.

just picked this up on wednesday.:nthat:

which color is this? i had the nebula gray..there is silver..and an atomic silver i believe...

Dope color combo tho! congrats

I have some BC coils with 300 miles on them and the F sport exhaust laying in the garage.. :wink:

Last edited:
i like it. Body style has grown on me tbh.

still something with the wheel wells is buggin me.  like the car is huge with small wheel wells and small wheels.  idk maybe some wider/bigger wheels would help.

either way i can guarantee this car is nicer to drive than any previous STi

Last edited:
The wing really makes it. My brothers WRX is the same color, but not an STI. Doesn't look nearly as aggressive (and actually does really look like a Corolla). I've been trying to talk him into some different wheels, the stock wrx wheels are eh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom