\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got the M back today! Floored it and OMG. Words cannot describe the feeling I got. Gawd. Sold the lexus today :smile:

Depending on the year and the area you live in, check the junkyard first.

Thats what i thought first i called around lowest i got is 30 bucks not bad at all. All i need is a video on how to remove this ish. Ive looked online but cant find nothing. Any help would be appreciated. The car is a 1994 mercedes c280.

Can anyone recommend some good A/S tires (for 19" wheels)?

I know they'll be a noticeable step down from summers, but I currently don't have the flexibility to keep an extra set of wheels for the winter.

Looking mainly at Continental DSW or Potenza RE970AS. Heard the PErelli's are trash and the Michelin PS PS AS3 are overprcied and wear too quick

Are Yokohamas or Hankooks worth consideration, don't know much about these brands?

Any wrx and Sti owners barely knew how to drive standard before getting their car? Thinking about trading my car in for one, but I can barley drive standard

saw one of these in a movie last night and it reminded me its prolly my favorite merc ever made.

so god damn beautiful and timeless

i wish i could go back to the 80s

need to cop one of theses

Any wrx and Sti owners barely knew how to drive standard before getting their car? Thinking about trading my car in for one, but I can barley drive standard
When I got my first STI, I had no idea how to drive manual. Needless to say its not the easiest car to learn with but youll figure it out.

Last edited:
My friend. U can sell or trade in a lease whenever you want. I sold the whip. Pays off the lease agreement in full and title goes to new owner. Simple
smile.gif
. Made some $$$
How did you make money though? Did you owe less than what its worth?

How did you make money though? Did you owe less than what its worth?

what i owed to what I asked for. 2 diff numbers. I actually made out good. I had initially negotiated the vehicle price very low from the get go. I got about 9800 off sticker LULz.

sold for 3800 MORE than what my payoff was mijo.

Back
Top Bottom