\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So I got a ticket last week in front of my house for not having my right wheels on the curb and it's been well over 3 days for the citation to be posted. Each time I call the automated system tells me there's no record of my plate getting a ticket. Anyone had this happen to them? Thinking about checking up on it in the next few days just to make sure because I don't want a hold on my registration for a lousy $40 ticket.

Last edited:
So I got a ticket last week in front of my house for not having my right wheels on the curb and it's been well over 3 days for the citation to be posted. Each time I call the automated system tells me there's no record of my plate getting a ticket. Anyone had this happen to them? Thinking about checking up on it in the next few days just to make sure because I don't want a hold on my registration for a lousy $40 ticket.

You get a ticket for that?

Last edited:
That m4 video
eek.gif
nthat.gif
embarassed.gif

You get a ticket for that?

In Cali yup.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?...dmv_content_en/dmv/pubs/vctop/vc/d11/c9/22502

22502 (a)

They really do... Most of the time... I think the Sti and Porsche Turbo sound good.... But they're boxers top...
it's the opposite. most turbo cars sound awesome.

it's just a BMW thing.  it's not only their turbo cars.  a lot of e46 M3's sound like poo with exhaust

Yup. Saw an e46 m3 driving around and it sounded terrible then he gave me a thumbs up on how my car sounded :lol:

:stoneface:

E46 M3 easily one of da best sounding cars in its class :stoneface:

:pimp: :pimp: throw da supersprint exhaust on it :x

Last edited:
idk man i wanted to like that one at first and then he started to really get on it. sounds like it's made out of Mtn Dew cans or something.

or like someone blowing on one of these

plaastickazoo.jpg

Thinking of moving on from my Maxima and grabbing a Q50. They are having crazy deals on them around my way. Spent time at work making the part-out list to post up on the Maxima forums.

M4 might be my answer. she must be mine...she must be in my garage... I must get one ... 6 months I say.. 6 months..

I got in touch with bmw sf.. most of the new batches will be shipped march and arrive in april.

M4 might be my answer. she must be mine...she must be in my garage... I must get one ... 6 months I say.. 6 months..

I got in touch with bmw sf.. most of the new batches will be shipped march and arrive in april.
pimp.gif

what color you goin with?

:pimp:

not sure bro! These are a MUST for me tho

Carbon Roof
The red/orange interior
the 19inch wheel upgrade
the M adaptive suspension.

passing on the ceramic brakes .. It's gonna be my daily and weekend car.. my daily commute is 8miles round trip.

I am looking at

Mineral Gray
Yas Blue
White

what does NT like?

Carbon Roof
The red/orange interior
the 19inch wheel upgrade

passing on the ceramic brakes .. It's gonna be my daily and weekend car.. my daily commute is 8miles round trip.

I am looking at

Mineral Gray
Yas Blue
White

what does NT like?
I like the blue, but wouldn't do it with red guts. Flip a coin, white or dark grey are both nice.

:pimp:

Carbon Roof
The red/orange interior
the 19inch wheel upgrade

I am looking at

Mineral Gray
Yas Blue
White

what does NT like?

white is my fav color but blue its my fav color on a ///M
da M4 looks so dam good in any color i like blue white black and dark grey but id get blue easily i love the santorini e92 m3/m4
attachment.php

have you seen how sinister the m4 looks blacked out tho? :x :x :x

Last edited:
white is my fav color but blue its my fav color on a ///M
da M4 looks so dam good in any color i like blue white black and dark grey but id get blue easily i love the santorini e92 m3/m4
attachment.php

have you seen how sinister the m4 looks blacked out tho? :x :x :x

black is dope but I just cant get myself to get a BLACK car.

the white is more alpine white, not really a pearly white.. which kinda EHH..

i think its a toss up between mineral gray and blueeee

i love mineral grey too but on a m3 blue > grey imo

i know a lot of yall wont agree with me tho :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom