ffa25f9e9a5952d9a010375b8b86197bcde5c10.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seriously can't stand my ex.

I wouldn't piss on fire to put her out.

She's out of her mind. But the poon and the dome was [drake] the best I ever had [/drake]

That chick has way more meat on her bones than E's chick. (not saying she's fat or nothing...other chick was frail)

I did some google searches and E's girl is Alexis Dziena i think.
She's 25.
My ex is 16.

I clicked this thread fo the same reason as every one else...to see if my ex was better looking than some of ya'lls... Then I realized how LAME that was..
laugh.gif
. So I didn't look at ANY pics. Now I'm trying desperately to get some consolation *+* from somewhere in my cal log. %$%! sitting around thinkingbout shorty. I been off that. I can't go out like that G!

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I clicked this thread fo the same reason as every one else...to see if my ex was better looking than some of ya'lls... Then I realized how LAME that was..
laugh.gif
. So I didn't look at ANY pics. Now I'm trying desperately to get some consolation *+* from somewhere in my cal log. %$%! sitting around thinking bout shorty. I been off that. I can't go out like that G!

Stay strong g, it's all about progression.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

laugh.gif
. So I didn't look at ANY pics. Now I'm trying desperately to get some consolation *+* from somewhere in my cal log. %$%! sitting around thinking bout shorty. I been off that. I can't go out like that G!

Stay strong g, it's all about progression.
Thans. Better than I ever bee though.. A chick can only hurt you so many times before you say +!%# it and move ALL THE WAY past the drama... shecan swallow a brick and I wouldn't flinch. I'm doing me.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom