Post the CRAZIEST party you ever been to.

A couple of years ago this girl im cool with threw a party on a party bus.......Everyone was drunk within the first hour and everyone seems that went seems to have there own story of what happened

I went to a party at a friend of a friends house... They had a kiddie pool full of alcohol... Beer, liquor, whatever u wanted.... Long story short... More drunk people show u to a party full of drunk people... My homeboy gets to fighting and one guy bites him on the ear. Straight Mike Tyson style. Some of you may have seen him on Judge Joe Brown... Only time I've ever blacked out from alcohol... Never again....

I went to a party at a friend of a friends house... They had a kiddie pool full of alcohol... Beer, liquor, whatever u wanted.... Long story short... More drunk people show u to a party full of drunk people... My homeboy gets to fighting and one guy bites him on the ear. Straight Mike Tyson style. Some of you may have seen him on Judge Joe Brown... Only time I've ever blacked out from alcohol... Never again....

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I was in a black fraternity.

With our own frat house.

On campus.

Most black greek organizations don't have frat houses on campuses.

Fill in the blanks.

Oh yea, I went to school in Atlanta.

With our own frat house.

On campus.

Fill in the blanks.

Had a party at my apartment last year. Dont need to go into all the details.
-6 kegs, all gone by midnight.
-The quad at the complex is absolutely filled with people. Somewhere around 700 heads. Had some kid hook us up with a crazy speaker system. Rope lights everywhere
-Place is bumpin, girls everywhere, State Police show up...
-Tear gas the place, kick everyone out, road to our apartment shut down.
-Police report says we had 3000 people there, still taped to our fridge. Haha

Had a party at my apartment last year. Dont need to go into all the details.
-6 kegs, all gone by midnight.
-The quad at the complex is absolutely filled with people. Somewhere around 700 heads. Had some kid hook us up with a crazy speaker system. Rope lights everywhere
-Place is bumpin, girls everywhere, State Police show up...
-Tear gas the place, kick everyone out, road to our apartment shut down.
-Police report says we had 3000 people there, still taped to our fridge. Haha

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I went to Serina Williams private house party a few weeks ago Kim K, Eve, Venus, Brandi, Vivica Fox, Takara, Sanaa Lathan and more it was crazy cracken she had like 4 bars food it was a pre espys party my boy who plays on the US national soccer team took me the espys after party was crazy 2
pimp.gif
who?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I went to Serina Williams private house party a few weeks ago Kim K, Eve, Venus, Brandi, Vivica Fox, Takara, Sanaa Lathan and more it was crazy cracken she had like 4 bars food it was a pre espys party my boy who plays on the US national soccer team took me the espys after party was crazy 2
pimp.gif
who?

the 3 girls who threw the party got wrecked in 30 min. one was crying her eyes out on the street, one was in the bathroom with her head in the toilet, and the other stuck her hand in a blender tryna clean it before it was unplugged. dumb *!@*$.

while i babysat the one in the toilet, all my boys tryna pee had to go over to the bathtub and pee in there
laugh.gif

the 3 girls who threw the party got wrecked in 30 min. one was crying her eyes out on the street, one was in the bathroom with her head in the toilet, and the other stuck her hand in a blender tryna clean it before it was unplugged. dumb *!@*$.

while i babysat the one in the toilet, all my boys tryna pee had to go over to the bathtub and pee in there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Rolled with Mike Posner and Big Sean after their concert @ UMD.. frat party.. i was Posner's younger brother for the night
roll.gif

You can figure the rest out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How'd I miss you? *pause*   
roll.gif
   I ran into him on Rt. 1 that night. Posner was just walkin' around with a bottle.  Funny thing was the next time he came to UMD for his show at 'Fe he was late and tons of people were telling me I look like him and I got a couple free drinks out of it. I now get the comparison like once a week.

One time my boy had a Beach themed party in the middle of the winter at his apartment just off campus and of course me and my roommate rolled. I was steadily drinking and starting to get buzzed and the party was getting wild.  An old friend (girl) who I got in a big fight with who I hadn't talked to since leaving for school texted me saying she was at my school and was looking for a party with her cousin. So I told them to come. But right before they got there these two chicks walked in, both were looking sexy as hell and they both went to sit on the couch in the living room and I damn near ran over there and started spitting to them. Eventually I convinced them to start taking shots of gin with me, and one thing lead to another and they asked me to come back to their dorm 'cus they were roommates. I followed we hopped in a Cab. We got to their dorm which was all the way on the other side of campus from my dorm. So the cabbie says that'll be $4 each and they reach in their purses and I reach in my wallet and see I had no money left... SO not even thinking I just turn and ran, and ran all the way back to my dorm in the snow in just a white tee shorts and flip flops and woke up in my bed with a pizza on my chest. Still wish I woulda' ran through those two roommates.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Rolled with Mike Posner and Big Sean after their concert @ UMD.. frat party.. i was Posner's younger brother for the night
roll.gif

You can figure the rest out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How'd I miss you? *pause*   
roll.gif
   I ran into him on Rt. 1 that night. Posner was just walkin' around with a bottle.  Funny thing was the next time he came to UMD for his show at 'Fe he was late and tons of people were telling me I look like him and I got a couple free drinks out of it. I now get the comparison like once a week.

One time my boy had a Beach themed party in the middle of the winter at his apartment just off campus and of course me and my roommate rolled. I was steadily drinking and starting to get buzzed and the party was getting wild.  An old friend (girl) who I got in a big fight with who I hadn't talked to since leaving for school texted me saying she was at my school and was looking for a party with her cousin. So I told them to come. But right before they got there these two chicks walked in, both were looking sexy as hell and they both went to sit on the couch in the living room and I damn near ran over there and started spitting to them. Eventually I convinced them to start taking shots of gin with me, and one thing lead to another and they asked me to come back to their dorm 'cus they were roommates. I followed we hopped in a Cab. We got to their dorm which was all the way on the other side of campus from my dorm. So the cabbie says that'll be $4 each and they reach in their purses and I reach in my wallet and see I had no money left... SO not even thinking I just turn and ran, and ran all the way back to my dorm in the snow in just a white tee shorts and flip flops and woke up in my bed with a pizza on my chest. Still wish I woulda' ran through those two roommates.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

With our own frat house.

On campus.

Fill in the blanks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

With our own frat house.

On campus.

Fill in the blanks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom