Post Something You Know That We Don't Because Of Your Job

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by BangDak

Honestly to the guy earlier at starbucks, what do you expect?

All retail workers are like that, me included ( but to a waaaay lesserextent to NTers). We see hundreds of people each day, we really dontneed to deal with another #!$!*#! like you with an attitude.

If im respectful to you, i can at least expect the same back from you.
Whatare you even talking about? Second part was a bit confusing. Anywho, Impolite with most anyone who comes through the store. Im not one to takethings personally, and growing up in a rude area all my life has meimmune to that stuff. But I listed things that will make a barista (atleast the ones I work with) a little irritated. Granted, most of themhave been at that hectic store for about 2+ years so theyve gottensorta sick of it, but thats how it is. Im never rude with customers(Someone today basically cursed us out and called us liars for notbeing able to open the register and give him change without him payingcash for something) and I just keep on working. At the end of the day,Im fortunate enough to be in college, for free, with this job assomething for me to do in the summer. I go in, do my work, and I leave.No conflicts, no stress. Its not worth the anger.

Having saidthat, at most locations where baristas have worked forever, seeing aton of customers 10 minutes before close (when a lot of stuff is eitherpacked up or being washed, meanwhile the lobby and back are beingcleaned) is not something thats looked forward to. The people who arecomplete douches will be respected and given their drinks in a timelyorder, but theyll never get free drinks and all the hookups we do forthe real cool polite people. Thats a normal thing... No matter whatyoull get your service, but if youre really polite, well usuallygenuinely reciprocate it.
It was a response to everyone who wrote about your job, but this is how i feel. if i'll be nice to you, try not to be a $+%! to me, i hate it as much as you do.
I dont really hate my job at all, but Ive definitely seen WHY people who work there for so long can get ticked off. Maybe because I'm still new Ill almost always fake a smile no matter how rude someone is, but that just seems like the easier way to deal with it. The way I see it, a customer can be as rude or a douche, but the moment I act the same way back, Im giving them a REASON to feel like they should be rude. I never like giving people that kind of satisfaction, so I'll always hold back.

I can see how you're frustrated though, its probably from working at a place for so long. Hopefully when/if I ever hit that point, I can just leave. School is my number one priority anyways.

From anyone working retail, that occasional customer who is just a cool person and genuine is
pimp.gif
. Nice change of pace from a hectic schedule.
exactly. NTers dont understand that the best way to diffuse a rude customer is to continue being polite. make them understand that you are there to help them, not screw them over, and they will usually be more polite in return.

anytime someone was rude at my job, i just always assumed that they were normally nice people who were having a bad day. its never worth it to lash out at a customer.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I've seen plenty of tv's let go for dirt cheap (because they're open box) towards the end of a month to reach quota's. The problem is you can get hit with a restocking fee depending on who rings you up. Not worth risking it unless you know someone.
thanks
Especially if you buy an open box tv they're gonna try to push you on a warranty. They'll always be able to go cheaper on the tv if you buy the warranty. The good thing about this is you can cancel the warranty whenever. So if you buy the tv w/ the warranty for 6 bills and say the warranty is like 3 of that (since they price it down to include the warranty(master protection agreement), they can't change the price on it, the salesmen make the more on warranties than the tv's). Then the next day you can call the warranty department on the brochure they give you and cancel it, just make sure you use a credit card(if you use cash or even debit they will mail you your refund as a check.)
Now is a good time to see if they have any cameras on clearance, most stores will have a case with all the clearance stuff, if managers are really trying to get rid of something you can get solid camcorders for dirt cheap(sometimes brand new in the box), even if you don't need em do some research on amazon and you can make real real easy money.

thank you.
gonna "make friends" at Sears
DT43 wrote:
exactly. NTers dont understand that the best way to diffuse a rude customer is to continue being polite. make them understand that you are there to help them, not screw them over, and they will usually be more polite in return.

word, I just smile and let them realize how they've been acting on their own
laugh.gif

I hate when people have to tell a customer how rude they've been...
like they're going to "teach them a lesson", they're just going to make the situation worst, why even give him the floor?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

thank you.

gonna "make friends" at Sears
DT43
wrote:

exactly. NTers dont understand that the
best way to diffuse a rude customer is to continue being polite. make
them understand that you are there to help them, not screw them over,
and they will usually be more polite in return.
word, I just smile and let them realize how they've been acting on their own
laugh.gif

I hate when people have to tell a customer how rude they've been...
like they're going to "teach them a lesson", they're just going to make the situation worst, why even give him the floor?

True story. I deal with customers to, on a lesser extent, and people will be people. Some nice, some rude, etc...but as long as you're
consistent being polite, people will usually apologize for their behavior and make excuses for their actions when they realize you're only
there to help them.

Never ever, have i been apologized too. But then again, NYC has some of the most rude people. oh well.

alan713, you must love your job.

laugh.gif
at jews love bacon
smh.gif

Wal-Mart:
-most stuff for sale on black friday isnt a deal because the quality is soo low
-you have to really f up to get fired cuz they will not fire you unless they dont have to pay you unemployment
-babies being born and dead people should not be photographed(I work in the photolab)
-yeah we get naked pics but usually they're of people you dont want to see naked
-people from India ask a million questions and then dont buy anything because everythings made in china
-when the managers take a photo of accidents in the store they use vga mode,the lowest qaulity pics possible
-the automotive section makes alot of mistakes
-the security guys arent gonna catch you stealing unless your really dumb
-we look at everybodies pictures
-the copyrights on photos is a federal law and retailers can get sued for millions for making one illegal copy
-everything gets thrown around when unloading the trucks, tvs, xboxs,everything,we mite as well say oh you want this camera,let me slam it on the ground for you,its still good

Ill post more later.

-the fbi really does know everything
-everyone is video taped at least 5 times a day
-if you have a record, any law enforcement agency in the country has access to it

Originally Posted by pricankid9

-if you have a record, any law enforcement agency in the country has access to it
nerd.gif
'video taped'? as in... enemy of the state?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

nerd.gif

bad choice of words on my part. recorded on camera. either public or private.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

Wal-Mart:
-you have to really f up to get fired cuz they will not fire you unless they dont have to pay you unemployment
-babies being born and dead people should not be photographed(I work in the photolab)
-yeah we get naked pics but usually they're of people you dont want to see naked
-people from India ask a million questions and then dont buy anything because everythings made in china
-when the managers take a photo of accidents in the store they use vga mode,the lowest qaulity pics possible
-the copyrights on photos is a federal law and retailers can get sued for millions for making one illegal copy
-everything gets thrown around when unloading the trucks, tvs, xboxs,everything,we mite as well say oh you want this camera,let me slam it on the ground for you,its still good

Ill post more later.

QFT

You can steal anything you want, just dont stop when somebody of management or an associate says something to you. Just walk out the door and they can't do nothin.

If you get robbed while in the parking lot. They wont show you the videotape of it because there is no tape or the cams are off.

the bakery is the nastiest dept in the whole entire store. Roaches, flies, maggots, you name it are everywhere, associates there jus brush em off and still wrap their products and put em out on the floor.

In the Deli, your fried chicken was more than likely dropped on the floor and recooked. #imjussayin

Originally Posted by finnns2003

nerd.gif

bad choice of words on my part. recorded on camera. either public or private.
I see, and I figured...

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

In general, the structure and functionality of our military operations are pretty much crap-tastic.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yep but im paid to do whatever they ask, i cant be broke at moms house watching that everest commercial no more
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Wal-Mart:

Ill post more later.

QFT

You can steal anything you want, just dont stop when somebody of management or an associate says something to you. Just walk out the door and they can't do nothin.

If you get robbed while in the parking lot. They wont show you the videotape of it because there is no tape or the cams are off.

the bakery is the nastiest dept in the whole entire store. Roaches, flies, maggots, you name it are everywhere, associates there jus brush em off and still wrap their products and put em out on the floor.

In the Deli, your fried chicken was more than likely dropped on the floor and recooked. #imjussayin

sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
maggots tho? cmon son, you serious?

Originally Posted by CJ003

Shoe Store:

Rental car business:

-book your reservation in advance (phone or online) then haggle the price of the car after you get in the door. ive seen luxury large suvs go out for $25/day....ive seen luxury cars go for $10/day. the car is there and dosent make any profit if you dont rent it

-when an employee offers you "basic" "simple" "full" "deluxe" "gold" insurance it is filled w/ crap that you dont need. who needs health insurance on a rental car? you paid for it tho

Good tips, but if I'm renting a car how do we get them to go lower on the prices if I get a quote of $X amount online? Do I just persist in saying "Yeah I got a quote of $80 online but make it cheaper"?

Insurance Agency

1. I am not there to move mountains, I am there to cover you up to your policy limits. Therefore telling me that you know the owner of the company, or that you pay my bills or that you are spending 1 million dollars on a policy will not change the fact of what you are covered for. I may be on the phone but I am still HUMAN.

2. Asking nicely can do a lot for you in my dept even extend a coverage that you did not have to begin with.

3. Telling me that you are in a hurry and need the service done immediately does not change the fact that there are people who called in before you and they are going to get their service before you get yours.

4. We may advise you that another dept needs to answer your questions but that does not mean we cannot see all the information on your policy it just means we are not licensed to discuss that part. Therefore lying to me will only hurt you when I transfer you because I relay all information about the call while you are on hold.

5. There are a lot of loopholes and "gray areas" in my dept so asking the right question is critical. We are trained to be vague if the question is a general question but we never lie. So if you know the right question you have the key to the city.

6. It will appear that we have all the time in the world to talk to you, but we do not. We are timed per call and we have a goal to meet each hour so please let me finish and if you have question concerns or comments wait until the end because usually I will have already answered it.

7. Above all else LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN. Listen to the phone prompts to get to the correct dept. Listen to my questions so that you can answer appropriately. Listen to the information I give so that you will not ask the same question I just answered.
ME: I talked to ----- they will arrive within 30mins to assist, their number is---------- and you can call us or them if you have any questions--we are here 24/7. You are covered for this service. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Client: That is all.
ME: ok Thank you and I hope your day gets bet..
Client: WAIT WAIT did you get someone to come out to help me? How long will it take and what is my charge?

oh and the calls really are recorded so DO NOT say anything that you would not want others to know. I have heard about all the conversation that I can stand about selling---- how to make ---- who's ----is the best or who's dog took home the most money from the ring, even who's girl gives the best ----. etc etc. We can hear the majority of every conversation going on around you.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Adding on as a mechanic at a Honda dealership...-Labor rate is $110/hr, usually mechanics only see 10%-15% of this and the rest goes into the dealership's pocket. Ask us to work on your car on the side and we will do it for 50% off whatever the dealer is asking.-Tipping is not necessary.-Never try to rush our work, something will get smoked and I'm not able to do my job as I'd like.-If your car looks to be in good condition I'll take extra care of the car.-I don't mind you watching me work on your car or answering questions you may have.-When I finish your oil change in 10 minutes it's because I'm not lazy and knocked it out so you can be on your way.-Please do your timing belts I don't like seeing motors blow up because your belt snapped.-Stay away from those Jiffy Lube, Mobil, Meineke places. 9/10, when I'm working on your car I can see something they screwed up.-If you don't like squeaking brake pads don't put that cheap Auto Zone, Pep Boys crap and buy OEM.

Are you flat rate or hourly? How long have you been a mechanic?

I'm a flat rate technician and I've been working at this dealership for 3 years.  You might know it, Rick Case Honda I-75 and Griffin Rd.  It's a pretty big dealership, we have an Express Service area with about 30 person staff, Main Shop/Warranty Area 30 person staff, Full Body shop 40 person staff, Court of Clerks (You can get married at our dealership lol), Barber Shop, Cafe,   Detail Area, New/Used car sales, Car Rental (Hertz), on site Geico, Gas Station

Here's a pic of the entire dealership The big building in the rear is the parking garage, body shop, Luxe Collection, and Express Service.
pic_rick_case_honda.jpg

I know that area well
laugh.gif

wow...my dad just bought a car from there this past wednesday/thursday -- less than a week ago. small world. can i hit you up for some mechanic work if something ever goes wrong?
tongue.gif

great topic, since over 30 pages, I am sure most of what I am going to post already has been posted...but here is what I have.

Old Job - Customer Service for a Cell phone carrier.

-If your phone is jacked, and its been over 30 days, its on the manufactor to replace/repair/etc. We only provided the cell phone service. (atleast thats the rebuddle, for when they say, "but you sold me the phone")

-If you call in and are pissed, I would of gave u one speech. "look I know you are mad, but if you cuss or raise your voice one more time, Ima be a strict CS rep.. (most the time its the customers fault, because they didnt read the contract or was too busy playing with their new phone, instead of listening to the sales person). However, if you just are cool with me, and tell me what happened, I will hook u up.. usually with some goodwill mins, and free service of some sort...

-Yes, I can give more than a $25 credit, but if you are a prick, u wont even get that

- If you call in and want to talk about 300 things, I couldnt care less because I didnt have a talk time quota.

-If you were a douche, and ask to speak with a sup, I will call the sup ahead of time, and tell them what I said and what I told the cust, and the sup/mananger will back me up 100% (this does not apply to all reps, only the ones that know what the heck u are talking about)

-4/10 times if you call in and get a weird answer, its probable wrong. Call back and hope to get a rep that knows wth they are talking about. (the crap I heard from other reps made me laugh on a regular baisis, until I was promote to train the reps, then it made me want to hit ppl over the head with a keyboard)

-When I was working it cost appr .02 for the cell phone providers per each minute of airtime, most the time you were being billed .12/.15 based on ur calling plan, and if it was overage, you were getting abused.

-When you call in for trouble shooting on your phone, dont call in on your cell phone, if you do, we will have you call back and wait on hold another 15 mins, because we wont call u back on a diff phone. sure we can, but we wont... why go thru the trouble? Also if you call in on ur phone, and I am giving you step by step directions so u can "write them down" then the call hangs up right after I tell you to power off ur phone, you are too dumb to even be allowed to own a phone.
New Job-

-Sales is where its at, and thankfully I will be there at the 1st of the year. My Current company actually cares about its customers, however, some CS reps get in the door and give our company a bad name.. those ppl dont last long.

-I was top performer for 2009, and got a paid trip to Boston, and each person I met (the big wigs of the company) seem to be pretty cool...most took the time to sit and chat, and get to know all of us.

-I dont know much more about the company, since the job I currently do is pretty easy, but I will say, the company I work for seem to really care about ppl, and their employees...

last thing

-The company I work for, allowed Death Benefits to be paid right after 9/11 without a cetified Death cert (as long as one was recv in the few months afterwords) to help with the already terrible ordeal. *this was before I worked there* I dont know all the details, since I dont work in the Death Claims dept, but a rep told me about that when I was new to the company, and I also thing something was done after Hurricane Katrina..

Wal-Mart:

Ill post more later.

QFT

Damn and I use to be shook whenever I would go in there and walk out with chapstick I did not pay for 
laugh.gif
. Even with no alarm, thought it would go off.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by moo23

I’mnot much of a poster, more of a lurker...I gotta say, this thread is one of thebetter threads I’ve come across...great topic OP...

I will share aswell...T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate

1. One of the bestcompanies u could work for (what other job do u know that u can possibly make70k+ w/out a degree)

2. Full benefits forfull time and part time employees (dental, vision, PPO insurance, 401k)

3. Even during thehardest times when no ones hiring, WERE HIRING! follow these steps...go tot-mobile.com--->bottom of the page, click on jobs--->create a profile,upload resume--->find a open req thats in your area--->apply to thatreq--->take the assessment--->you must pass this test with a C or better,it won’t tell u the score, but when ur taking it, just have the followingmindset TEAMWORK, SALES, INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK!!--->after taking theassessment and completing everything, head down to your local T-Mobilecorporate store, ask to speak to a manager, assistant manager, salesleader...dress somewhat nice, not suit/tie, but slacks, button up isgood...have a resume with u, turn in the resume...first question they usuallyask is if you’ve done the online application, if you say that u have, it looksvery good...even if that store in particular is not hiring, the manager mightinterview u for a nearby store and have u in mind.

4. After being w/ thecompany for several years, job gets repetitious...(bill payments, activations,upgrades, escalations)

5. I work in one of thetop sales stores in the country, that’s the reason y I don’t move up from beinga sales rep...I make more than my sales leader, assistant manager, and manager

6. There are 2 kinds ofsales reps...sharks and newbies...(I can’t speak for everyone, but I’vemastered sales down to a fine art...every customer is a dollar sign to me...don’tget me wrong, I will provide u with the most thorough service, but I’m in itfor my money at the end of the day…even if a customer is making a simplepayment which usually theres no money to be made...I’m looking at ur accountand seeing what features I can adjust to make commission..in the industry, thisis called swapping...everyone does it...yes its not right and if u get caught,u will lose ur job...but its very difficult to get caught...and they can’t justfire one person, they would have to fire 80% of the entire workforce...lol)

7. Not that many girlson this site, but one thing I can say...I’ve worked at stores that havebeautiful girls come in...when we take ur phone to the back to switch out abattery or test it out to see what the problem is, we're really going throughur pics...and let me tell u, it never fails...I’ve seen some amazing pics

8. Girls do get specialattention, but if you’re a cool dude...I will spend time helping u get theright phone, service, discounts.

9. I can pretty much dowhatever I what to ur account...save u tons of money and give u plans/featuresthat don’t exist in our brochures anymore...just have to be nice.

10. Yelling andscreaming...throwing ur phone on the table in front of me...cursing atme...only makes me give u the run around and get u on the phone w/ customerservice. NEXT in line!

11. if ur activating newline of service, thats when u have most grounds to ask forsomething...especially multiple lines...u will get almost whatever u want,FREE! before u go into the store, print out an ad for the phone u want fromwalmart.com or bestbuy.com...we competition price match all day...to the nicecustomers that don’t do this, and I want to help them out, I print them outfrom my store and use it to give customers discounts...free blackberrys, HD2's,etc

12. if ur bill came highbecause u went over ur minutes, or text, or whatever u did, most of the reps inthe stores can’t do much...not even a manager...call customer service and benice...tell them this has never happened before...see if they can work withu...customer service can credit each line $50 a year just out of courtesy...ifthey don’t help u out, just drop a line like 'I’m planning on cancelling mylines, because this is getting too expensive, yadda yadda yadda' they’ll mostprobably credit on the spot, or transfer to loyalty dept and they’ll work w/ u.

That’s all I can thinkof at the moment…ill add more later

pimp.gif

Good post

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most people don't believe it but if you go into a corporate owned cell phone store the person selling you phones probably makes 60K a year.
laugh.gif

Senior rep at my old store makes 100K a year. Selling freaking phones.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Sears:

- Never buy into those credit cards. We're only selling them to you because we get commission. Any money saved by buying a TV with a Sears Card will go right back to Sears because of the interest on the card. VERY blatant scam.
Huh? So basically you're saying credit is a scam.  Actually, only for fools who choose to purchase material items that they can't pay off within a certain time and incur interest charges and they end up paying more than what the original price was.  I worked at Sears before and it is true that we're trying to have you open up a Sears credit account because we get a commission off of it.  However, you can use it to your advantage if you open a new account because you can get a % off for the first time you use it and also for example if you want a new TV there are usually financing deals for TV's priced over a certain amount where you waive the interest charges if you can pay it in full within a certain time like in 18 or 24 months.

There are many more benefits to having retail store credit cards - as they usually have exclusive savings events, coupons, rewards, etc.  It is there way of keeping customers loyal to their business so they do not shop anywhere else. 

- Don't ask for the "hook up." Only people who can change the prices are managers. I can't help you.

When I was working in the shoe dept. at Sears I was able to either knock off 5 or 10% off of a transaction on the spot w/o managers approval.  Usually if I had to sell a display item or if the shoes show some type of wear or scuff, only at the customers request though.  If they didn't ask, then I wouldn't give the discount.  However, I usually would've tried to clean any marks or blemishes to save the discount or look for a new pair.  After all, that 5-10% discount cuts into my commission.  Other departments may have been stricter and most likely would've needed a managers approval.  On the other hand our shoe dept. was the highest selling dept in the store and when it came to review each associate's numbers, any audit where it showed that an employee gave a discount would've been overlooked if your sales exceeded your goals.

- Don't buy electronics from Sears. You can get em WAY cheaper damn near everywhere else.

Why not from Sears? You do know that they have a price match policy.  Actually, all the big box stores have price match policies even if they don't advertise it.  Just bring in an ad from a different store and see if they will price match it.  I bought my TV from Best Buy and made them price match a clearance sale price TV from J&R music world.  You just have to talk to the right person.  Best buy employees don't get commission, so if one of them says no, try to find someone who will or try a different Best Buy store.  You can easily haggle a price down at PC Richards though since those guys work on commission.  I tried this at Circuit City and they said they couldn't price match the ad from J&R bcuz it wasn't in the area, so I told the guy, no problem I'm going to Best Buy across the street to see what they can do for me
roll.gif

Anyhow more from my retail work experience at Sears (mainly the shoe dept.)

-  When I was there, the shoe dept. worked solely off of commission, women's and children's shoes/sneakers at 10%, men's shoes/sneakers and women's sneakers at a lower % i think maybe 6 or 8%.  We rang up our own transactions and if we asked you if somebody else helped you before, do not lie to us, because we would make you do separate transactions if you decided to buy shoes from the different associates who helped you.

-  If you returned a pair of shoes that I sold you to my store, then I lose that commission.  However, if you returned those shoes at a different Sears, then I still keep that sales commission.  I often told this to my customers as nice as possible, and A LOT of them understood and did just that. 

-  You could return worn shoes or exchange them for a new pair without a receipt, but you will only get the price that it is marked at, at that time in the system.  You have a lot of power if you return shoes with the receipt, even if it is past the grace period.  Just ask for a manager, nicely.  This goes for pretty much anything in the store.  In hardware, buy anything CRAFTSMAN, and after a lot of wear and tear of whatever tool that is and either return or it exchange it for a new one without any problems.

-  Please do not take the shoes out of our department if you plan on shopping elsewhere in the store.  We lose that commission, unless the sales associate in another department realizes to call for your associate number and rings up the shoes separately under my associate number.

-  In the shoe dept. we actually can ring up clothing or anything else (especially if you see the security sensor removal by the register), but it only accounted for like 1% commission, so the majority of the time we sent you to any other clothing dept and only rang up whatever shoes you wanted to buy.

- We're not allowed to take tips.  If a customer offered, never take it by the register, do it discretely on the sales floor lol

-  Our store security had cameras on top of every register.  I've been in their loss prevention room with all the monitors and they showed me their system.  Pretty much just a joystick and zoom in and out features.  One time I had a fishy credit card transaction, security called me on the phone and told me to play off the conversation so the customer wouldn't pick up security was watching.  So security tells me to lay the credit card flat facing up on the keyboard and they zoom in the camera and say to me, "ok, we got the credit account number off the card. thanks" lol

-  as said before, if you are stealing, security can't touch you until actually step outside of the store and try to leave with any stolen items.  if you are caught before you actually step outside, the loophole is that you can always say that you were still shopping in the store and planned to pay for the item later so you just put it in your pocket/bag by mistake.  security will try to get you to confess that you were stealing or had intent to steal and then they will get the cops.

- at my sears store, any employee that was caught stealing in our store, would be walked around the store cuffed in front everyone including customers by the cops just to be made an example of.

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Wal-Mart:

Ill post more later.

QFT

Damn and I use to be shook whenever I would go in there and walk out with chapstick I did not pay for 
laugh.gif
. Even with no alarm, thought it would go off.
laugh.gif
 I worked at Wal Mart for 2 years. You can pretty much steal anything, and get away with it
smh.gif
Once you get to the door, They can't stop you. One time, we had this dude and his buddy horsing around in the electric scooters, and they broke some lamps. They go to the security office to wait for the police, and both of them BOOK it 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Never seen two white dudes run so fast in my life. Me and my boys would go on our lunch breaks, and grab whatever the hell we wanted of the food shelves and walk to the break room/our cars with them. For you food thieves, FOOD DOES NOT GO OFF ON THE SENSORS! Only electronics, toys, etc. Yo should have seen how many packs of Gatorade, chips, etc. we would take home on a daily basis. I've sen folks go out the back door with HD TV's. Only thing you will NEVER get out with is PS3, 360, or their games. 

Back
Top Bottom