POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

sorry for not trying

3211267388_40fca4cfe9.jpg

3214339007_57bb600917.jpg

ahh these pics are so sick hopefully with the birthday money i get and some money i have saved over i can get myself a nice camera.

Its a secret...haha jk. Held the camera in one hand, focused on the shoes in the other hand. Threw them in the air and hit the shutter. Flyyying blazers lol
Here are a few other attempts.

^ nice AJJ! I thought you extracted it from another pic and dragged it but the fact that you threw it in the air like that is much more impressive! Great pics!

Diab0531 - Thanks man. I kinda like how the blazer one looks PSed, kinda cool.
RICO7JT - Thanks homie. Keep contibuting, your pics are getting better and better.
That guy Max - I love the backround in that one. The lighting in...interesting, can't tell if i like it or not. Either way cool pic.

^^^ O man .. thanks man .. thanks .... I try but I cant keep up with you and few others, NO way ... i guess I should of paid more attention on my Photo classback in High School .... lol

NT shirt with Foams
smokin.gif
cant wait to get my shirts.

Jack, those are some clean #!+ pics bro. The in the air pics look
eek.gif

s dubl - Thanks man. I have to try it again. I really just threw them around for a few minutes this afternoon.
RICO7JT - Yeah man, thank you. Just keep them creative. Try different lighting, compositions, etc. Natural light can work the best sometimes.

laugh.gif
hahaha try it man. It did take a lot of attempts to get a decent shot. Make sure you have something soft in the landing zone..lol

i use photobucket and just wondering how do you guys just edit the photo to focus on one color of the pic like this one? or like on a whole shoeand just make the background just plain black and white. please help me out

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

laugh.gif
hahaha try it man. It did take a lot of attempts to get a decent shot. Make sure you have something soft in the landing zone..lol

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]why n[/color]ot just use some low test fishing line? **lol's as I imagines you throwing the shoes up in the air 15 times before you get adecent flick**
tongue.gif
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]anywhoooo I was taking some pics for eBay and kinda liked these two after I "messaged" ema bit...[/color]

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]why n[/color]ot just use some low test fishing line? **lol's as I imagines you throwing the shoes up in the air 15 times before you get a decent flick**
tongue.gif
[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]anywhoooo I was taking some pics for eBay and kinda liked these two after I "messaged" em a bit...[/color]

M!ke

Haha that would be too easy. This takes skill. lol. Nice pics btw, first one is great.

Back
Top Bottom