POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

just my desktop bg, need to take a newer one

2rwxhet.jpg

patrick lauders pic of all black and red jays is sick...i love the xiii's there, remember mines wore them to work and messed them up

Originally Posted by retro1s

airjordanjack-do you take pics for a living? like get paid? cause your pretty good at it. lol

lol naw i wish. Thanks for the comment though. This is actually my setup for a lot of my recent sneaker pics. I am using a canon rebel xti. Backround External Flash Lens Result

nice pics of kicks everyone absolutely stunning! i know this isnt the camera thread or whatever but what would be a very good camera that has extremely goodresolution and amazing lighting? would a canon rebel xtl or nikon D40 be better?

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

nice pics of kicks everyone absolutely stunning! i know this isnt the camera thread or whatever but what would be a very good camera that has extremely good resolution and amazing lighting? would a canon rebel xtl or nikon D40 be better?

Lighting has nothing to do with the camera you have and resolution can depend on the photographers setting, focus, etc. I use the canon rebel xti and love it.I know the nikon D40 is also a nice beginning camera though.

Back
Top Bottom