Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

roll.gif
@ dude going in on that girl

Originally Posted by jphonix

2 of my favorite things... my girl, and my shoes...

3052_82733861466_652661466_2241835_3848912_n.jpg
3052_82733871466_652661466_2241836_7481463_n.jpg

wink.gif
She Eastern European? Polish?

And she looks right.....I swear some of you dudes sound maaaaaaaaad salty, it's friday, stop hating and go out and get some

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

my ex
grin.gif

She looks like she stinks or is mad hairy down there. or has some type of fungus. any way it goes I get a
alien.gif

laugh.gif
tryna play me huh?
grin.gif
Its the ex so i could really care less, but your lying to yourself if you think shes ugly, might be not be your thing but ugly? really? Cmon b, you're reaching, especially out of some of these females in this thread. Ignore that beast on the right tho.
laugh.gif

11b253t.jpg
I'm telling KG!

nerd.gif

nah fam, with all honesty, i have no physical attraction to neither of them. you do you though.

syke I'd hit both, even if they had herpes

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

my ex
grin.gif

She looks like she stinks or is mad hairy down there. or has some type of fungus. any way it goes I get a
alien.gif

laugh.gif
tryna play me huh?
grin.gif
Its the ex so i could really care less, but your lying to yourself if you think shes ugly, might be not be your thing but ugly? really? Cmon b, you're reaching, especially out of some of these females in this thread. Ignore that beast on the right tho.
laugh.gif

11b253t.jpg
I'm telling KG!

nerd.gif

nah fam, with all honesty, i have no physical attraction to neither of them. you do you though.
I think both are cute.

Both could get it from me.
devil.gif

he 'did' say that kanye used his pics on his blog, but idk anymore... too many ducktales i've come across to believe anything anymore.

like i said, i'd be quick to apologize if I was wrong. If i'm wrong, then your girl is bad as hell but if i'm right, then you are wack as hell

son already touched on that... he said he submitted the pics to Kanye's blog or something.

not saying i know for sure he's not BSing, but you aren't "exposing" him or anything.

yea i deserve the late pass but I wasn't trying to be on some inside edition +*+%. I just can't stand fakers on NT. No shots

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by jphonix

2 of my favorite things... my girl, and my shoes...

3052_82733861466_652661466_2241835_3848912_n.jpg
3052_82733871466_652661466_2241836_7481463_n.jpg

wink.gif
She Eastern European? Polish?

And she looks right.....I swear some of you dudes sound maaaaaaaaad salty, it's friday, stop hating and go out and get some
Realtalk, shorty looks good, nice body as well. NTers will make +%*$ up to get the
laugh.gif
from the next reply
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom