my ex
grin.gif

33ylton.jpg
Why u say all that son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by jphonix

too bad i don't give a F what you think...
wink.gif

Then you would not post her

salty cuz you didnt get these
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
like you expected?

i was talking about whether dude liked my yeezy's or not... i really don't care... i like them, that's all that matters to me... speaking of saltiness, i've found a lot of cats who hate on the yeezy's just mad they couldn't cop a pair...

and i posted my girl because that's what this thread's about. i know my girl's hot, don't need confirmation from a forum consisting of 90% teenagers...

Mature response. Props. I like the Yeezy too.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Your girls hot. Not a fan of Yeezy's, but that's not the point. Props.

she is hot..... the Yeezy's tho, not my style.
but props for ur chick, by the way

Now i coulda sworn i saw that pic with the chick and the yeezys in the Post women and kicks thread in the Sneaker Showcase forum...............

And to my surprise i try to look up the thread and its been deleted..............

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Now i coulda sworn i saw that pic with the chick and the yeezys in the Post women and kicks thread in the Sneaker Showcase forum...............

And to my surprise i try to look up the thread and its been deleted..............
anyone know why it got deleted?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Damn shame
smh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, i posted that pic in the original yeezy threads on here and on iss, and it made kanye's yeezy showcase on his blog, so it's made the rounds...

gonna take some new photos of her this weekend when the tan yeezys arrive...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

my ex
grin.gif

She looks like she stinks or is mad hairy down there. or has some type of fungus. any way it goes I get a
alien.gif

laugh.gif
tryna play me huh?
grin.gif
Its the ex so i could really care less, but your lying to yourself if you thinkshes ugly, might be not be your thing but ugly? really? Cmon b, you're reaching, especially out of some of these females in this thread. Ignore that beaston the right tho.
laugh.gif

11b253t.jpg

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by its Labrev

6gztrb.jpg

Here's my lady,
pimp.gif

I think what makes London so hot is the fact she just looks like your average type asian girl you'd find walking an outdoor mall in San Diego. Doesn't hurt she got them piercings as well.

shes a freak
devil.gif

my ex
grin.gif

She looks like she stinks or is mad hairy down there. or has some type of fungus. any way it goes I get a
alien.gif

laugh.gif
tryna play me huh?
grin.gif
Its the ex so i could really care less, but your lying to yourself if you think shes ugly, might be not be your thing but ugly? really? Cmon b, you're reaching, especially out of some of these females in this thread. Ignore that beast on the right tho.
laugh.gif

11b253t.jpg
I'm telling KG!

nerd.gif

Damn, that girl in the yellow skirt reminds me of my ex a little bit. Kind of looks like her in the face.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

my ex
grin.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
tryna play me huh?
grin.gif
Its the ex so i could really care less, but your lying to yourself if you think shes ugly, might be not be your thing but ugly? really? Cmon b, you're reaching, especially out of some of these females in this thread. Ignore that beast on the right tho.
laugh.gif
I'm telling KG!

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol how u kno her?

my ex
grin.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
tryna play me huh?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I'm telling KG!

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol how u kno her?
laugh.gif
From HS.

my ex
grin.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
tryna play me huh?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

11b253t.jpg
I'm telling KG!

nerd.gif

nah fam, with all honesty, i have no physical attraction to neither of them. you do you though.

Back
Top Bottom