Post pics of your girl. show her off!

i guess it all comes down to...when is it ok to listen to your heart? what mistakes are ok to forgive and what mistakes are just not ok to forgive?

mind vs. heart
How is dental school going? Do you like it? What do you get up to when not studying?

I swear I know NT like the back of my hand.

Read through the first page of this thread, which this thread was created a little over a 14 hours ago.

No one questioned the validity of the sex of the OP.

Fast forward to page 12 of this post, skipping all previous 10 pages just to see how NT would truly question the sex of OP.

:lol: I love this site.

Not saying she isn't a troll, I just know a female cannot post on this site without being questioned into bolivian.

remember khrysti hill. 
tired.gif

a day that will live in infamy.

OP my mom is a dentist, was talking to her today

business been REAL good since obamacare kicked in

keep at it

focus on education, any dude will give you D for the time bein

Last edited:
OP my mom is a dentist, was talking to her today

business been REAL good since obamacare kicked in

keep at it

focus on education, any dude will give you D for the time bein
well yeah, plus it depends on where you own your practice and how you run it. By the time i graduate it, they'll probably alter obama care so many times

How is dental school going? Do you like it? What do you get up to when not studying?
dental school officially starts in august for me, although in my program we have to take some dental related classes and get a hands on feel. right now i am just finishing up the requirements the D-school wants. like i said in my first post he cheated on me while i was having a party celebration for my acceptance in dental school (he got a hotel with her) and a month and a half later i found out.

school is tough because there are so many requirements, and when i am not studying i am with him...or family and friends. And yes i love it because it is what i have been wanting to do ever since i was a little girl. I just turned 23 and dentistry has been on my mind ever since i was about 9

any educated black NTrs, i got a single sister who just got accepted into a PA program, she is 26 years old got her mind right

ill shoot you her info you if any serious, dudes always hit on her like females have always hit on me

Last edited:
I love you DrToote
i love you too

You ever consider the reason he wants you back is because your potential is way higher than the other girls? You said he dropped out of Law school to follow his passion and start a podcast, how's that going for him? When you finish dental school and get a job, if you're with him he'll want you to be the bank as proof you support his passions. Also, how much of him trying to win you back is at the urging of his family? You also need to consider if this is a temporary change to get you back and once he does will he go back to his past behavior. You've indulged him by answering his calls, texts, and emails, letting him smash when he sees you, and going out on dates with him. He probably thinks he's already back in there with you and going forward all he'll have to do to fix a problem is put in a little extra effort, because you never cut him off. The last thing you need to decide is whether or not you can trust him again, if not then there's no point in getting back with him.

At the end of the day it's your life OP. You know him and yourself better than any of us. Do what you think is best.
thank you. Really good advice.

any educated black NTrs, i got a single sister who just got accepted into a PA program, she is 26 years old got her mind right

ill shoot you her info you if any serious, dudes always hit on her like females have always hit on me
:rofl:

do you think that true love is achievable in our modern times, especially when we have so many distractions. That is to say, people always have a caricature of what true love is and its always based on other peoples definitions.

I suppose what I am trying to ask is...what does true love mean to you?

nthat.gif
i would honestly type an essay on what love is to me. But i do know that cheating is not pure love, or wasn't at the time.

Back
Top Bottom