post pics of your ex VOL. has this been done before?

idk maybe he did?
roll.gif

Yo real talk i don't understand why son responded salty like that. I think when you said you knocked her down he thinks you actually meant you knocked herdown.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Yo real talk i don't understand why son responded salty like that. I think when you said you knocked her down he thinks you actually meant you knocked her down.

laugh.gif
Word to Keri Hilson.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

very much so, i was wid my ex for about 14 months and i promise to the lord i must have knocked her down over 400 times. when we lived together all we did was have sex and fight, and then more sex. call ducktales if you like homie. i swear i used to #!## her everyday like it was nothing. since we broke up i feel lame cause i dont smash nearly as much as i used to. i be lucky if smash something 2-3 times a month now. i need her back real talk!
tired.gif
You're setting yourself up to die alone and i hope karma gives that to you.

#%$%$@% scum.

??? how did that post warrant that?
I'm saying. Dude tried to go hard for no reason. That is probably his sister you were digging out, or the girl he's been lusting after butis to weak to make a move.

very much so, i was wid my ex for about 14 months and i promise to the lord i must have knocked her down over 400 times. when we lived together all we did was have sex and fight, and then more sex. call ducktales if you like homie. i swear i used to #!## her everyday like it was nothing. since we broke up i feel lame cause i dont smash nearly as much as i used to. i be lucky if smash something 2-3 times a month now. i need her back real talk!
tired.gif

#%$%$@% scum.

you sound pretty salty fam.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

My bad fam I meant to quote this 'tard

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

was with her for 3 months, stabbed her probably around 5 times

tired.gif

#%$%$@% scum.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
why i think you still misunderstood?

How does THAT statement warrant your response though?
laugh.gif

You called dude scum because he barely smashed his girl?
grin.gif

tired.gif

#%$%$@% scum.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i dont think he actually "stabbed" her
roll.gif

I'm sticking around for this thread...
roll.gif

I live in H Town and when Swangin said knocked her down, it didn't even register that ppl outside of TX might be like WHATTT?!!??
roll.gif

That response was priceless though....
laugh.gif

Yep... OP kudos for you.

Back
Top Bottom