post pics of your ex VOL. has this been done before?

laugh.gif

illniche22 wrote

illniche22 wrote: When I was in my white girl phase
grin.gif

Miley cyrus in the middle? She grew up quiick

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

was with her for 3 months, stabbed her probably around 5 times

that's a crappy percentage right there
smh.gif

very much so, i was wid my ex for about 14 months and i promise to the lord i must have knocked her down over 400 times. when we lived together all we did washave sex and fight, and then more sex. call ducktales if you like homie. i swear i used to #!## her everyday like it was nothing. since we broke up i feel lamecause i dont smash nearly as much as i used to. i be lucky if smash something 2-3 times a month now. i need her back real talk!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

very much so, i was wid my ex for about 14 months and i promise to the lord i must have knocked her down over 400 times. when we lived together all we did was have sex and fight, and then more sex. call ducktales if you like homie. i swear i used to #!## her everyday like it was nothing. since we broke up i feel lame cause i dont smash nearly as much as i used to. i be lucky if smash something 2-3 times a month now. i need her back real talk!
tired.gif
You're setting yourself up to die alone and i hope karma gives that to you.

#%$%$@% scum.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

very much so, i was wid my ex for about 14 months and i promise to the lord i must have knocked her down over 400 times. when we lived together all we did was have sex and fight, and then more sex. call ducktales if you like homie. i swear i used to #!## her everyday like it was nothing. since we broke up i feel lame cause i dont smash nearly as much as i used to. i be lucky if smash something 2-3 times a month now. i need her back real talk!
tired.gif

#%$%$@% scum.

??? how did that post warrant that?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

kevin2nd wrote:

jose cansec0 wrote:

was with her for 3 months, stabbed her probably around 5 times

that's a crappy percentage right there
smh.gif

lol

damn ya must have had no where to do it at. with the ex i was with for 4.5 years, we did the nasty EVERYWHERE. we aint give a #*%#, we was somehorny high schoolers. we averaged about 3-4 times a day. we was going 5-6 rounds at a time. i was shooting blanks when we was done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

tired.gif

#%$%$@% scum.

you sound pretty salty fam.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom