Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some recent purchases for me, i also have another pair of Balenciaga Arena's on the way in a navy colour and also had 2 grey low Arena's which i sold.

The 44 or possibly a 45. You are right in the cusp of two different sizes. It depends on the fit that you want. I typically wear a 11 and I drop to a 10 or a 43 in arenas.

X-Post

Last edited:
dope fit rfx.
may i recommend some black slim/tapered sweats w a grey top, same jacket?

Thanks.

I do the suggested look all the time, it's very similar to the last fit I posted, different leather and different shoe but the same concept.

Last edited:
dope fit RFX! funny you're wearing the shoes and jeans because i looked for both today! went to the balenciaga store to try on the size 39 and needless to say i was super late! all arenas were sold out and there's a waiting list....nordstrom didn't even know what jeans i was talking about so no luck there either! i had been saving up to buy a high end shoe so left with an order from LV for these...i like drivers/loafers..

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...products/Navajo-moccasin-in-suede-calf-910210

^its not really a waiting list per say, you just give them your number and contact info and they call you when they get their stuff in

I agree, I think they have a darker, richer color in person - thanks for the compliments.

womens? lol jk, theyre nice but a little too much for me. Never liked the golfito too much, or the papi hugo. Seems like they made the lower priced louboutins not as good

womens? lol jk, theyre nice but a little too much for me. Never liked the golfito too much, or the papi hugo. Seems like they made the lower priced louboutins not as good
They are pretty crazy.  Not my style, but I thought I would share them for what it is worth.

i agree with u, i saw a guy wear the brown ones the other day and didnt like em much. I saw some pik pik louboutin shoes at the mens boutique in the village which looked nice, went to look at the price and it said $6k :x

nah it was a louboutin store, it had swarovski crystals and pik pik, it was shoes(not sneakers). was gonna take a picture but security was eyeing me like i was trying to steal their wallets or something. Dude even locked the door until i went to exit :smh: Wanted to punch him in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom