Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are quite welcome.  I will definitely keep you all posted on what is coming in.  I have only received the Spring buy for those three brands and I am still waiting for the remainder of what we carry from the buyers.  When that comes in I'll definitely share it with you all.

As for the Fall/Winter sale that starts tomorrow... The only two sneakers we have being marked down are Lanvin and they are below, however we have quite a few other dress shoes, etc... being marked down.  

Thoughts?

Discuss

Hey what is the retail on these? ...and RFX are these the LV's you were referencing with the KW back?

Balenciaga continued...

Hightop

I posted the pleated prior, but here they are again...

Hightop

I like both.. and the fact that the pleated green's will be hightop :smokin

Louboutin Continued...

The blue spikes look great, also what is the retail on these lows? Thanks again for all of the pics. If you have time I'd be interested in seeing the louboutin rollerboys as well!! Great stuff 8)

...and RFX are these the LV's you were referencing with the KW back?

No, they are not. the one I was speaking of earlier has the backing attached from the outside, that one looks like it is attached from the inside. The one I saw also has a zipper on the side and doesn't have those elastics on the sides.

Ok here we go!  As promised here is the Spring 2013 buy for Barneys for Balenciaga, Louboutin and Lanvin.  I will start with Balenciaga.  All of the Arenas will be hightops and everyone has seen the black, so here are the rest.  For the rest I will designate below each photo if it will be low or high.  Enjoy!

OH GAWD!

Better pic of the black Arenas.

These things looks huge when you hold it but it looks perfectly fine when worn.
Would probably look better with slimmer jeans though.

Last edited:
I wanna thanks a lot mate NicholasHart for his kindness....thumb uo for you! :smile:

Do you know something about the Louis Pik Pik for the ss 2013?

I have noticed that CL change a bit the Louis shape and now they seem a litle bit bulky....do you notice as well?

Last edited:
Barneys sale up now at the website and in-store.

NicolasHart, are the Balenciagas in your store excluded from this sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom