Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Originally Posted by RFX45

guc001w-163236_fcewo_1060_p.jpg
Gucci_shoes_1_p.jpg

These right hurr??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Need 2 find me a pair... anyone wit info (name, model, locations, etc) PM me wit da quikness.... appreciate it.

http://www.neimanmarcus.c...734cat12310765cat12890731

In TI's performance at the Grammy's with Justin, he was wearing some high-top A-Cups and some Prada beanie.
No picture but he is the only one I know who consistently wears them, one of his favorites.
I just thought I'd share.

In TI's performance at the Grammy's with Justin, he was wearing some high-top A-Cups and some Prada beanie.
No picture but he is the only one I know who consistently wears them, one of his favorites.

i'm more interested in who made those moon boots lil wayne was wearing. looked like rain boots on him, made him look like 5'2"

who

roll.gif
artysm wrote:

i'm more interested in who made those moon boots lil wayne was wearing. looked like rain boots on him, made him look like 5'2"

who

Those boots were......
sick.gif
then
roll.gif

Keep an eye for a Saks sale that is supposed to come soon.
I heard they are doing a 50% off sale items that are already 50% off.
So if there are some items ons ale at your Saks that you find you like, ask an SA to hold it for you.
I'm pretty sure there are some A-Cups ons ale floating around at Saks somewhere.
Any word on when this sale is???

Whats up NT! I dont come in this thread much but i just thought you guys mite wanna see these shoes. They are cole haans and i dont know if these are a'high end shoe' but i just thought i would post them in there anyway. They are $195 and they come in black and brown. I went back 20 pages to see ifthey had already been posted but all i saw was 20 pages of talkin about kayne west
indifferent.gif

I'm sorry but those Cole Haan's are one of the ugliest boots I've ever seen and if they are trying to pass that as a dress shoe then they havefreaking lost their minds.
Air bubble in dress shoes just does not belong. Leave those air bubbles on basketball shoes.
That is th exact same reason why Cole Haan has lost all it's respect ever since Nike bought them.

I'm sorry but those Cole Haan's are one of the ugliest boots I've ever seen and if they are trying to pass that as a dress shoe then they have freaking lost their minds.
Air bubble in dress shoes just does not belong. Leave those air bubbles on basketball shoes.
That is th exact same reason why Cole Haan has lost all it's respect ever since Nike bought them.

Yep.

guc001w-163236_fcewo_1060_p.jpg

SMH, saw someone at the mall with these... Hurt my heart. Then I saw him later on that week with some low top suede ones that appeared to be the same style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom