Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not knocking them. I love them and own a bunch but damn... Just SO many nice ones lately.

Also, my girl wore her 02's the other day.

Damn I like those SL french boots!! Too back I just bought the high top Hedi Ankle boots... yeah too many boots.

Pretty much done with boots unless I find a nice black leather one for F/W (unless Wyatts pop up on sale somewhere :lol:).

Last edited:
Is there any time that exorbitant price is justified by quality, in terms of these high-end companies?

Case in point:

SLP Chelseas vs SEF Chelseas

SEF seems to be more transparent in exactly how all of their products are made, where their materials are from, etc.

Outside of branding, there are also other logistics to consider. SEF, like TOJ operates differently in comparison to a bigger brand like SLP who does runway shows, has a competent website and webstore, has hundreds-thousands of employees (from the designers to factory workers), has spoke people and campaigns, endorsements, middlemen, etc...

SEF, from what I understand works off of word of mouth for advertising and pretty much cuts the middleman thus being able to offer at a better price at similar quality. I mean they can't even be bothered to make a decent webstore to show what they have to offer.

At this point, my only real motivation in life (aside from buying a G63) is being able to buy every damn pair of SLP boots they release :lol:

I can't fathom how anyone thinks those BV joints are nice, especially when you have SO many other options out there.

I can't do them pointy toes, looking like my girl's boots. Love my army green BVs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom