Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you think the suede on those kicks is severely different than suede on any other SLP kicks then hey man, keep waiting for someone to respond.

from my experience though, I've used regular kiwi protector on all of my SLP boots with zero affect on color/texture.

keep skressing though.

all the time for both selling and purchasing.

it's the menswear/streetwear dedicated eBay. which means your experience will vary per transaction but the grailed team got your back in case something goes south.

Does anyone have any on feet pics of the snakeskin black arenas?  I know theres a matte finish python one and also a water snake one that's not really a matte finish.  I was wondering, does the Watersnake one look a little too glossy?

Would love some feedback.  And I know arenas may be played out, but they're still hands down one of the nicest shoes around and I still wear all mine :-D

Just in case anyone is buying... SLP skates definitely fit much smaller than SL10h's. I'm sure this has been posted before, but I thought I'd just put it out there again for those who are about to buy the skates based off their sl10 size.

I know, I know, we've been all over the place with the SL10 sizing, but I think there's no arguing that the skates fit smaller, at least a half size.

So WHICHEVER size you were in SL10h's... tts, full size down, half size down... whatever, make sure you at least go a half size up on skates.

I'm trying to sell my skates right now to buy another seller's 43.5

Last edited:
My SA from my BV shop just sent me this.

Wish the pic was better.

Last edited:
Toffee looking sessy.

But pnoy can u please bless me w those yzy boosts pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

2ufx9ok.jpg

Picked up my pairs today from Nomad in Toronto, very pleased. Just wish the "black" as an actual pitch black colour.

Very nice :pimp: Patiently waiting on the black in my size. I'm a big fan of the color though. Glad it's not pure black as I actually thought I was getting the lighter grey these are the perfect medium IMO and the black crepe sole is killer.

I have noticed (on my pair and every other pic I've seen) that the crepe sole on the khaki pair has a dark line where the heel crepe meets the rest of the crepe on the shoe. It's like a cake layer or something you can see where the heel was attached. Not sure if this is good or bad in terms of quality and durability.

Last edited:
I have noticed (on my pair and every other pic I've seen) that the crepe sole on the khaki pair has a dark line where the heel crepe meets the rest of the crepe on the shoe. It's like a cake layer or something you can see where the heel was attached. Not sure if this is good or bad in terms of quality and durability.

Yeah this concerns me too.

For those with the CP boots...any suggestions on protector to use on the suede before I start to wear them? was thinking of the usual stuff at FL/Champs that is used for Timbs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom