Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

How's the 17.5cm jeans fitting ? Is it to tapered where you need to size up one waist size?

I wear a Dior 30 or 29 in 19cm as well. I size down to a 28 for Balmain Bikers(Slim fit). It conforms to your legs if its tight.

Last edited:
Just got my waxed and twisted leg Balmain jeans in, they fit perfectly at my true size 34 while the my Balmain biker jeans are looser in the top block in the same size. The twisted legs don't need belt but the grey ripped knee bikers do, unless I am going for that drop crouch look. Fit pics when I have time to play dress up. 
laugh.gif
 Diors are in tomorrow so I will be able to compare them then. Five pairs of jeans in the last 2 months I think I am good for awhile.

Last edited:
Does anyone with an SA at SLP know more about these supposed restock on the leather panel denim? Mine said they are expected late January/early February, but I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies over it. :rolleyes

Does anyone with an SA at SLP know more about these supposed restock on the leather panel denim? Mine said they are expected late January/early February, but I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies over it.
eyes.gif
not sure would they restock those denim biker zipper denim too.

Does anyone with an SA at SLP know more about these supposed restock on the leather panel denim? Mine said they are expected late January/early February, but I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies over it. :rolleyes

I was told by a friend (NYC) that there's two restocks. The one in Jan/Feb were for people who put themselves on some list, those probably won't hit the floor. Then there's another one coming around March. Like you I'm getting a little worried/impatient.

I was told by a friend (NYC) that there's two restocks. The one in Jan/Feb were for people who put themselves on some list, those probably won't hit the floor. Then there's another one coming around March. Like you I'm getting a little worried/impatient.

I'm on that "list" and according to her, my size shouldn't be a problem at all. I wasn't aware of this march restock though. I just don't want to miss them this time. I've learned my lesson.

I'm on that "list" and according to her, my size shouldn't be a problem at all. I wasn't aware of this march restock though. I just don't want to miss them this time. I've learned my lesson.

Same, I don't want to sleep either. I think NY was too crazy that they somehow have a second one for March. I'm about to check now.

Which SLPs motocross are you guys talking about? The jeans with leather panels or the full leather ones?

They just restock the biker with leather panel about a month ago on Saint Laurent website. I even gave Neon Coke the link and help him get his pair.

Also just want to point out that not all balmain fit the same, some fit like other said, wide at the waist and tight at the legs and some are wide at top and bottom. your best bet is to try them out instore or find some place that you can return if you need to. Here is a side by side compare of 2 slim fit biker. Black destroy are sz29 and blue wash are sz30

waist on sz29 are 16.5 inches and waist on sz30 are 17 inches

legs are wider on the sz29 (black pair)

inseams are longer on the sz29 also

safe to say that they all have one thing in common, which is the waist are about 1 size big

They just restock the biker with leather panel about a month ago on Saint Laurent website. I even gave Neon Coke the link and help him get his pair.

Yeah, my size was gone when I went to purchase. But apparently a few locations are getting restocks between Feb-March.

That's why I like Ssense if I can't go to a store and try something on. They have the exact measurements for each size. It's great for brands like Balmain, where each style fits drastically different.

I was trying to figure out why those cargo shorts cost more then a lot of their biker jeans. The only reason I can see is the cargo shorts are made in France instead of Japan or Italy like their jeans.

I like it. Wish they used it on more items

TypeR! Long time

I was thinking about their multiple wallet since I could mix things up between that and my Damier Infini. The card case seems like a must have but I'm not sure about the Palladium clip on the back

Anyone know if theres a restock for the destroyed jeans from SLP? Either one is cool.

Last edited:
^^
Not sure. Black Denim/Zipper Panels restocking next month apparently though. The $1k ones..

PO

Back
Top Bottom