Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

any info on this jacket?

that jacket is from a french brand called IRO i think this one jacket was kind of a special item because when i saw it in the shop they only had 2 sizes available it also exists with a different twist on colors with the same elbows and shoulders leather details but the all black was a limited edition i think

I am on the hunt for a pair of Balmain Biker jeans (blue ribbed preferable), I'm just going to bite the bullet and pay the money.

I am looking for a size 33 or 34.  

Any stores or websites would be a great help. I went on the Balmain site however they are sold out.  

Thank you in advanced.

Luisaviaroma has a big selection of Balmain jeans, probably the biggest online.

Antonioli has a few selections as well.

You can always wait for Barneys and MrPorter to get more new season items, MrP has some light washed version already though.

Last edited:
Luisaviaroma has a big selection of Balmain jeans, probably the biggest online.

Antonioli has a few selections as well.

You can always wait for Barneys and MrPorter to get more new season items, MrP has some light washed version already though.

Thank you so much!!!

:lol: Yah Hedis fit was the best int he runway, I actually like the wheat suede jacket he has.

That jacke tin black from the runways nice too though but I'm really feeling the suede. And yeah the all black perfectos > the 2tone, the 2tones looks very DSquare-ish to me.

RFX, when I try on the Kenzo, its almost like this tight, not as tight but close. :D

Not sure if any of you guys are into Chrome Hearts, went to thier NYC store today, the store is really small but have a pretty decent selection of accessories.
Pick up these bracelet! they are work of art!

Reactions: alp
Yeah chrome hearts is cool. Some of their stuff is a little much for me, but cool nonetheless. Their collab with rick Owens :smokin

^^^ Agree, the details are crazy, lace tips, lace lock ( on Geobasket), side zipper, details on tongue...etc.

Last edited:
Good luck finding em. They came out a while back and werent really hyped like that. Also I think retail was 2k

Hublot sunglasses

As with past high-profile collaborations, Hublot worked with Marcus Marienfeld AG based in Ried-Brig and Zeiss. Each pair is handmade in Switzerland and features a titanium frame bearing blue-grey CR-39 lenses. The sunglasses come in two versions – Titanium Black and Titanium – with numbering on each pair.

Damn, they sit hella nice.

But my Marc Jacobs & RL Black Label Denim waxed joints get all of my wears.

Btw, who makes a really nice fitting, deep black, non-waxed black pair of denim? I can deal with a little elastane, dont want a rigid selvedge pair.

I'm thinking about the Acne "Ace" pair

nice pants, but judging by that pic I don't know if they really go with asics

:lol: nah asics are fire. Just those pants don't really go with that particular model imo

Dont really want to derail this thread but there are a lot of clean asics. Just check out the asics thread. There are sneakers outside of the high end world u know.... :lol:

Last edited:
Correction -  the KVA at Luisa are $684, including the new croc embossed leather. Still not a bad price, but pissed I bought the Balmain shoes I sent back instead of the KVA when they went to half off.

Dont really want to derail this thread but there are a lot of clean asics. Just check out the asics thread. There are sneakers outside of the high end world u know.... :lol:

Ummm, I own plenty of other shoes but I am serious when I said I have never seen a good looking pair of Asics that I'd wear outside of running in the dark in. I just find them incredibly ugly. I've visited that thread and all of their styles are busy and tacky. No offense, most a re hideous.

Ummm, I own plenty of other shoes but I am serious when I said I have never seen a good looking pair of Asics that I'd wear outside of running in the dark in. I just find them incredibly ugly. I've visited that thread and all of their styles are busy and tacky. No offense, most a re hideous.
they have an extensive retro catalog, I wouldnt say all are ugly. The gl3 and 2 are classics along with the gt-cool and other stuff. If it's not your thing I feel you but no need to go as far as to call the brand garbage, cuz it's simply not

Back
Top Bottom