Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I'm not doubting you at all. I'm trying to understand how things work there. This is what I get from my rep

I'm not doubting you at all. I'm trying to understand how things work there. This is what I get from my rep
I may be misreading that but it seems as if they may have received them but it is not a large enough quantity so there will not be pairs available to be sold to the public.  He doesn't say they aren't receiving them, just that they aren't selling them.  And he specifies it's due to quantity.

o wow

yea they had decent stuff and beloved SL10hs everyone likes
Good Looking tho. I was out eating and saw the items. 

I was trying to hurry home to purchase the 4 items. Then that blank face page came up.

There are a small number of people in here I will be sending links to for the tans. Happy holidays to all.

.then why not just send the pm instead of announcing it like you are special...lmao oh the irony.

I'm cool guise! I got links but only for a small number of people so that's why I'm telling everyone. Lmao

.then why not just send the pm instead of announcing it like you are special...lmao oh the irony.

I'm cool guise! I got links but only for a small number of people so that's why I'm telling everyone. Lmao
U MAD

Just don't harass me on instagram again while hiding behind your computer screen please.

show me your face. i wanna see the tough guy u pretend to be 

Last edited:
There are a small number of people in here I will be sending links to for the tans. Happy holidays to all.

Yo IG hook a fellow high end kicks brotha up man

i've struck out on every yeezy related release :smh:

hoping my luck changes with the tans

Back
Top Bottom