Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Wear what you like.Just bc something isn't the trend anymore doesn't mean you don't have to stop wearing if

That biker were the first item I bought from SLP back in 2013! Still in love with them so I don't know what you guys talking about lol.

Nick, MR Jorge told me they are not selling the Tan 350 and won't be able to get a pair for me HAHAHA, he is the best.

Hmmm, some BS is going on here. My rep said they're not getting them either. I would love to let him know that I'm aware that he's full of it.

The moonrock release was so smooth. Did they have more of those than the tans?
A, that number is confirmed?

Nah, Kev it looks like I'm getting the same treatment now.

Last edited:
Thnx Kev. So is he like the plug for NT?

From the look of y'all previous posts, he doesn't seem reliable.

Thnx Kev. So is he like the plug for NT?

From the look of y'all previous posts, he doesn't seem reliable.

Haha, Jorge =\= 'the plug' man. He's awful at his job. Some members unfortunately got stuck with him as their MrP rep and he's just ignoring everyone.

Hmmm, some BS is going on here. My rep said they're not getting them either. I would love to let him know that I'm aware that he's full of it.

The moonrock release was so smooth. Did they have more of those than the tans?
A, that number is confirmed?

Nah, Kev it looks like I'm getting the same treatment now.

Nick, the MR were more of a high end boutique release, no ADC, foot locker etc. so shop like MrPorter get more pairs, but the Black 750 and the Tan is not, boutiques get less and more went to footsites and ADC. Thats my understanding.

Nick, the MR were more of a high end boutique release, no ADC, foot locker etc. so shop like MrPorter get more pairs, but the Black 750 and the Tan is not, boutiques get less and more went to footsites and ADC. Thats my understanding.
I didn't question the fact they didn't have them, MrP did not appear on the store list from ADC/Yeezy site.. so i figured he was being honest... Guess we'll found out shortly

They fit just like a nice pair of SLP. Can you really justify the price of any luxury piece? It's luxury man. Most mid tier denim is 100+ so I don't even think 100 is a lot.

Last edited:
There are a small number of people in here I will be sending links to for the tans. Happy holidays to all.

I didn't question the fact they didn't have them, MrP did not appear on the store list from ADC/Yeezy site.. so i figured he was being honest... Guess we'll found out shortly

I think they do have them, just not as much as the MR. And whatever they have, they will let the "VIP" customers buy them first.

They just came in... I'm a true 33 and they are big! Need to size down to 32! Nice jeans though but don't think I'd pay 900cad for them even at 450 it's pushing it.

Picked this up today as well on ssense for $250cad in XL! hopefully it fits like a L!

52418M000058_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom