Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Amiri

That pic makes me want to get that leather jacket now. I didn't even have a chance at it for retail.

anyone else having their Balmain hm jeans tailored or tapered? Never done this before if I keep I'm wondering if they can be done enough to where they're a lot slimmer or skinnier. Anyone have any recommendations in Philly, South Jersey or Delaware?

wait you sold it to the dude who camped for $50?

man if I waited in line, I'm doing whatever the hell I damn well please with it afterwards

wait you sold it to the dude who camped for $50?

man if I waited in line, I'm doing whatever the hell I damn well please with it afterwards
No, just paid a dude $50 to camp. He was going to camp anyways and was only planning on buying one pair of pants. But I sold it to a different friend and he resold it.

Just came in. FoG X Barneys. Quality and everything is beyond belief. Worth every penny. Makes me sad I didn't grab onto the 3rd collection bomber. This color is dangerous and a dirt magnet. But will be keeping it.

Last edited:

I ate well. White bikers and black hoody are sold though. I wish I kept the black hoody, it looks mad clean in person

Not high end but anyone familiar with BLK DNM? Thinking about grabbing the Jean 25 fit but can't really find any info regarding fits and comparisons. Any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom