Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

@kevineg6 They used "premium quality" according to them :lol: the leather is pretty good for H&M quality. I just gotta break it in. The jacket is wet as the H&M security said to me yesterday ha. As for fit pics, I'll see what I can do when I have time. You should check out some blogger named Philippegazar a lot of good H&M Balmain fit pics.

Is it a heavier leather or is it kind of flimsy if you know what I mean!

wasn't a fan really of much of the things in the hm line aside from the olive coat. DisgustsMe on Grail the resellers lol. Trying to get like 800 out of that coat...

Last edited:

No idea what this guy does but his fashion game is crazy. And there are a lot of fashionable people in the social world, I know this.

Barneys has a few pieces of Faith Connexion and eh... not super impressed with what I am seeing.

http://www.barneys.com/barneys-new-york?pagetype=brand&prefn1=brand&prefv1=Faith Connexion

And that dude saying FC stole his heart from SLP when it is very different from SLP is a very sheepish statement, dude is just trying to jump to what he thinks will be the next big brand because it's maybe "Decarnin" designing it and so that he could say he was first to the brand.

Clothes looked much better in the pics Kev posted before but that name, sheesh. Sounds like some mall brand or one of those stores you only see in malls.

Last edited:
I like Faith Connextion but those jeans fit horrible in that pic.

Agree with RFX, FC might replace some of my Balmain stuff but they are totally different character from Saint Laurent. Can't even compare the two.

Any of you guys have any Bombers you would recommend ?
I just grabbed onto the FoG canvas bomber from barney.  Figure I should get it now with their purple card event.  I'm afraid bc the color is on the lighter side and I wouldn't want something so expensive getting dirty.  We'll see if it works out when I get it.

You know what's most frustrating about FoG's new collection preorder?

...no detailed pictures (some products you can't even see a picture of the item in the specific color)...c'mon man, have some detailed pictures if you're gonna mark an $1100 final sale...

I have the urge to order the bomber in brown, but I'd like to see 3-4 pics of it...rather than just the back...

Balmain mainline biker jacket vs HM
Size 48, 46 would be perfect if only were tshirt underneth but Ill probably just gonna keep this size for layering. Leather quality is meh but its real leather, decent for its price to be fair.
I honestly think the construction and fit is pretty good! Higher than my expectation.

Let me know what you guys think

Retail for $5000
http://s635.photobucket.com/user/ho...9-4E67-A783-FB2A2FB61DC8_zpsigq7y2th.jpg.html

Retail for $349
http://s635.photobucket.com/user/ho...C-4A90-8BE9-9F100731CFFB_zpsysandsuw.jpg.html

Balmain mainline biker jacket vs HM
Size 48, 46 would be perfect if only were tshirt underneth but Ill probably just gonna keep this size for layering. Leather quality is meh but its real leather, decent for its price to be fair.
I honestly think the construction and fit is pretty good! Higher than my expectation.

Let me know what you guys think

no idea why people would get mad, its not even the same color or quality

obviously the H&M one was a good buy and has the look if you cant afford 5k leather

I would be mad if I paid even $2000 when that jacket was on sale, let alone 5k retail lol. 99% of people cant really tell the differences tbh. Plus Hm version look cleaner by getting rid of the white parts of the jacket.

Thanks PO! marmourjr, you should get one, price aren't even that much over retail on ebay.

theHBkid, they are definitely TTS imo, wouldn't size up like some site suggested, I even want to size down if you want a really tight fit.

just keep in mind that this is a $350 leather jacket so don't expect the leather to be like mainline or other high end brands.

Kev,

No forsure! I get my jacket this week but am worried 42 would be too big... I do wear 40 42 in suit jacket though..

@kevineg6 Glad it worked out! Looks good man. Not bad for an H&M jacket right?

Back
Top Bottom