Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

there's been other members who have had come ups in Marshalls before.

all note worthy finds were based in Canada

then you know exactly what we are talking about
laugh.gif

U.S. cats ain't coming up like that.
Its usually the smaller sizes that do come up, only thing i find in my Marshall's is socks and underwear SMH.  Nice pick-up

Saw some saint Laurent jeans before in a dark grey like the ones Scott disick wears also in a discount store before wished it was my size it was a 31 and I'm a 29 fit was awful around the waist and crotch area. Still kinda regret not buying it tho

Do you guys think the prices for the balmainXhm collab are gonna be the same as past collabs? I really dont want to be camping out stand in line because i know this collab is gonna sell out in one day online

Last edited:
Do you guys think the prices for the balmainXhm collab are gonna be the same as past collabs? I really dont want to be camping out stand in line because i know this collab is gonna sell out in one day online

It's gonna sell out online and in stores count on that

This new Zara jacket looks a lot like SLP, surprised they don't do collabs yet ha

It's gonna sell out online and in stores count on that

This new Zara jacket looks a lot like SLP, surprised they don't do collabs yet ha
:smokin
Zara is hit or miss sometimes but have some dope pieces but do you think when high end brands do collabs with hm do the high end elitists hop off the wave to quick? All ive been seein is negative feedback balmain is stil slept on in urban areas. Looking at past collabs the past 3-4yrs versace,margiela,wang,now balmain? Im surprised it wasnt a givenchy hasnt done one yet

Balmain is slept on in urban areas? Lol how?

Where are you from?

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Zara is hit or miss sometimes but have some dope pieces but do you think when high end brands do collabs with hm do the high end elitists hop off the wave to quick? All ive been seein is negative feedback balmain is stil slept on in urban areas. Looking at past collabs the past 3-4yrs versace,margiela,wang,now balmain? Im surprised it wasnt a givenchy hasnt done one yet
I feel the same. Maybe next year it will be Givenchy. I mean they did just have a fashion show in new york. Which is crazy.

Where are you from?
Chicago alot of people are jus now up robins monclers gz margiel redbottom sneakers
You get my drift? Alot of people only caught on late because of rappers and instagram 3 yrs ago people was truey polo gucci lv prada crazy. Most people in urban areas arent gonna buy $1000 jeans im jus seein from observations only rappers and people with legit money i see with balmain jeans. Kanye really put da world on and the hood be 2-3 yrs behind and he is already on a new wave

Nah. Drug dealers been rocking all the designers for yearssss....

It's not "most people in urban areas wouldn't buy $1000 jeans" it's MOST PEOPLE in general wouldn't buy $1000 jeans.

I feel the same. Maybe next year it will be Givenchy. I mean they did just have a fashion show in new york. Which is crazy.
I agree

Nah. Drug dealers been rocking all the designers for yearssss....

It's not "most people in urban areas wouldn't buy $1000 jeans" it's MOST PEOPLE in general wouldn't buy $1000 jeans.
Lol that was my point of saying only celebs ppl with legit money(including drug dealers) are up on fashion game that are in urban areas but people buy what they like if they have money and it want hurt their pockets blowing a bag at saks neimans barneys etc alot of people are in it to be exclusive,the namebrand/price, or in it for the hype.
Its still very rare when i run into someone in the hoods of chicago( wicker park &downtown dont count) that are in designer. I still havent saw anyone in slp jeans jackets shoes. The reason why ive been seeing fake outrage over the balmainxhm collab rich people middle class and min wage people will be lined up for this release lol just want to get yalls opinion on the fashion game with these hm collabs

Thing about designers though is a lot of people know about them and want to wear it but the price is the main factor why you'll never see the masses with it.

smokin.gif

Where are you from?
He Schleep... Rap game been on.

:x @ Kanye and :smh: @ people defending him

As some may be aware, Kanye West has made a last-minute decision to show his latest collection, dubbed “Yeezy Season 2,” on September 16 at NYFW. The show is set to take place at Skylight Modern at 537 West 27th Street, with a performance by Vanessa Beecroft. However, as exciting as this announcement is, the result comes at the expense of lesser-known brands that are lost in rescheduling conflicts. Designer Anne Bowen was planning to launch her new streetwear collection, Nomad VII by Anne Bowen, at the same exact time but is now scrambling to find another time slot. According to Bowen’s publicist, the brand is now dealing with large financial losses that stem from numerous cancellation fees, attempts to rebook the same models and photographers and even reported losses when having to re-invite the press.

Bowen told WWD:

“We have been prepping for a year for this at considerable financial, labor and commitment cost to our company. Our show date has been scheduled for months and has been on the Fashion Calendar for weeks. We went through all the proper channels to make this a reality. And just yesterday we learned that Kanye West is having a show at the same time on the same date as ours. Kanye knows he is a media sensation and it is just not ethical to do this. It’s like we are David and he is Goliath. We have put our heart and soul into our show, and should not be stepped on like this.”

Bowen has listed a complaint with the CFDA Fashion Calendar. Alongside Nomad VII by Anne Bowen, designer Naeem Khan is also affected by Kanye’s show, but a spokesperson has stated: “I can tell you that as of now, the show is going on as planned.”

@RFX45  I don't see the scheduling conflicts as Kanyes fault.  Whoever runs the scheduling is at fault.  I don't see how someone comes in late and everyone else has to suffer, they should have given him a time slot that was open and not conflict with the other designers.  

well thanks to kanye that other designer is now known. I'm interested to check her stuff out just bc of this conflict.

se

@RFX45
 I don't see the scheduling conflicts as Kanyes fault.  Whoever runs the scheduling is at fault.  I don't see how someone comes in late and everyone else has to suffer, they should have given him a time slot that was open and not conflict with the other designers.  

It is his fault because he decided to do it last minute, NYFW didn't even start with his collection to be shown iirc, it was announced two days ago. As stated, the other designers has theirs scheduled months in advance.

And would it really surprise you if Kanye, the most egotistical man on earth who whines and ******* when he doesn't get his way, did not have a say on the schedule and location of his collection? Plus have you seen these fashion show schedules? From Paris to NY, from Milan to London, they are all packed to gills and every hour of the day are pretty much taken and that is why there are schedules and designers have to sign up months (maybe even a year in some cases) in advance. So even if Kanye has no control and they did give him that spot, he still bullied himself to the line-up and at a cost of other designers who did the right thing and followed protocol.

Not going to act like it is all Kanyes fault, NYFW should have put their foot down and says you can't do it or go somewhere else but anything Kanye is just stupidly big that they couldn't say no. Probably scared that Kanye would go on a rant and say they aren't accepting him as fashion designer.

Fact is he decided on the show last minute and he knows he is big enough that the smaller designers will get pushed/affected in favor of him. I can't even imagine how people can't see this as Kanyes fault at all when he thinks he is just too big to follow protocol and sh*t. Got to stop stroking the dudes ego.

Last edited:
well thanks to kanye that other designer is now known. I'm interested to check her stuff out just bc of this conflict.

se

You're right, what was I thinking, I mean Taylor Swift did get as big as she is now because of Kanye...

Back
Top Bottom