Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Nothing poor man about Rag&bone, their quality is amazing, info on those denim :nerd:

Moncler is worth it, remember copping one from the Tannery during a sale, wouldn't mind another, also been thinking to give Canada Goose a shot for a new winter jacket.

Last edited:
For Moncler owners, Is it worth the money?  Does it really keep you warm.

I have several Burberry Bubble vest and those things are like heating pads in the winter.

I have 3 moncler jackets and yeah, they keep me warm but i can't say for sure that the warmth merits the price. I can say that they hold up very well though- however, the matte material tends to show more stains. My favorite is the Rodin, it's warm, not overly branded or puffy, and can be dressed up or down easily.

My friend just got a goose last year and he swears it's the warmest coat ever.

Last edited:
Moncler is a perfect winter coat IMO. I always describe it to people as feeling like being wrapped in a blanket, incredibility warm they also last this will be the 4th year for mine.

Mine got snagged on a fence, I was so tight, ended up donating it to someone at church years later, dude was very thankful, had no idea what it really cost but I was cool with that, lasted me 3 seasons and once the smaller logos had released I was't digging the oversized patches anymore.

I chose Canada Goose over Moncler. Partly, because I already had a puffer/down coat at the time. And let me say I was a huge Moncler fan. I just felt Canada Goose was a better fit at the time and the price was alot better. That is not to say Moncler isn't a viable choice. There are a bunch of Monclers I like but its usually the $1,500+ model and after how my goose performed IDK if I wanna drop that. 

BTW how much % off was Moncler for sale on at the Tannery? And do they have average sizes?

I chose Canada Goose over Moncler. Partly, because I already had a puffer/down coat at the time. And let me say I was a huge Moncler fan. I just felt Canada Goose was a better fit at the time and the price was alot better. That is not to say Moncler isn't a viable choice. There are a bunch of Monclers I like but its usually the $1,500+ model and after how my goose performed IDK if I wanna drop that. 

BTW how much % off was Moncler for sale on at the Tannery?

That was back in the day, recently the tannery would never have a discount on moncler/goose. Maybe one time a year if that but they usually don't got on sale anymore.

They key to having a warm winter jacket is to have it long in length. I have a moncler that is cut at the waist and is no where near as warm as mid thigh length down parkas I've had in the past.

Anyone with any information on these Off White cargo joggers?

^^^ I might have to pull the trigger, wash and fit look good from the stock photo.

If you are buying rag and bone fit 1 is the best. Similar to SLP D02

Do they fit TTS or you recommend size down, If I want a tight fit.

Last edited:
FW15 destroyed, 2 different sizes, one is true size and the other pair are one size down. Let me know which pair do you think fit better?

They look very similar. I can't even say for sure which one is the smaller pair. I think the pair on the left is. Which boot you have on there? Do you have any other angles of them?

Sunny23, boots are wyatt cowboy. As for the jeans left are size 29 and right are true size 30

Another angle

I agree with flyknit. Weird how the cuts are way different, they were consistent in the other models.

Kevin, are those the same cowboy boots on ssense right now? Or did you get them from a previous season? The ones on ssense seem much lighter in color but I know they use bright lighting for their photos.

Last edited:
The Cowboy boots are from SSense last season so the color might be different this season.

Jean on the left are from YSL store, the cuts is not too much off a different in person, just that they are all around tighter, showing curves of the legs. wash is slightly different though. I do too like the one on the right better, better fit, not too tight and better wash. They are from Saks, can't resist and bought them after I try them on. Also, the boots makes the jeans on the right look better too as the bottom of the jeans are more evenly stacked.

Back
Top Bottom