Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

B, yeah man. Hopefully will have them in soon-ish :lol:

My word Kev....you just UPPED the anticipation ten fold. Repped for pics lol

a shot of me wearing when I tried on at SLP Short Hills a few months back. hoped to pull the trigger in Paris but my size wasn't available.

blk dnm is definitely nice and worth it at a deep discount. don't think I've ever posted this here but I got it for 1/3rd the retail iirc. not the best but not the worst either, nice for the price though, it's practically a leather denim jacket style/leather shirt.
MHRPOMF.png
RFX, if you ever want to part ways with that shirt...Please hit my PM.

That model/cut has been sold out for awhile.

Maybe a random store might have a pair sitting around in your size but it's highly unlikely.

I went to pick up my aw 15 crash denim at SLP Chicago yesterday. To my surprise the distressing was better then photos the knee rips even matched up with my knees, but it still didn't look natural like the destroyed denim. Wash was also dark blue, not what I was looking for at all. I could tell my SA was disapointed when I passed on them, soot how does he think I feel they had my money for 4 months and now j don't have the jeans I have been looking forward too.

The FW13 "Little Crash" pair is one i wish i could find in my size. By far my favorite. Wish SLP re-made those. :smh:

But the ones you posted looks interesting Kevin & Pinoy. When did those drop fellas? Because the only blue destroyed denim i have seen for FW15 are these three variations.

Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
Size down on SLP's?

Anybody got the slp zip leather knees pants? How's sizing on that? I seen different pairs where they look extremely tight and some look normal.

The FW13 "Little Crash" pair is one i wish i could find in my size. By far my favorite. Wish SLP re-made those. :smh:

But the ones you posted looks interesting Kevin & Pinoy. When did those drop fellas? Because the only blue destroyed denim i have seen for FW15 are these three variations.

Thanks.

PO

PO, they drop around the beginning of this year SS15 not FW15, they are call re-issued trashed denim

^
Ok. That makes now. I don't why I thought I read FW15. Thanks Kev.

marmourjr:

Long gone sir. The pair is from Fall 2013. I haven't seen it pop up much since, I've been searching for my size for sometime.

PO

Pinoy, those NF jeans on Nordstrom website have 15 inch (7.5 leg openings)...thats over an inch bigger than my usual jeans (6-6.5). Are they really that wide, or is it a typo? I know an inch seems small but ya'll know that throw the fit off completely.

For Moncler owners, Is it worth the money?  Does it really keep you warm.

I have several Burberry Bubble vest and those things are like heating pads in the winter.

Marmourjr, I have the Moncler Maya jacket, very light and warm. get me through NYC winter.

Those Rag and Bone are really nice, where can I find them?

Marmourjr, I have the Moncler Maya jacket, very light and warm. get me through NYC winter.

Those Rag and Bone are really nice, where can I find them?

Thanks for the Info. I didn't want to invest in something that will not do what I'm paying for. (Laughing)

They're on Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman site as a pre-order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom