Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I bought the fringed sneakers from them. They shipped via ups and I had to pay ups the brokerage fee at the door with a check. Shoes were about 700 usd. I paid 50 usd.

I ordered a pair of slp jeans from them again on Friday. If the price is less than what you pay here, it's worth the hassle

Thanks. Is a check the only payment form they'll take? Or would they accept a card? I've never actually had physical checks of my own :lol:

Thanks. Is a check the only payment form they'll take? Or would they accept a card? I've never actually had physical checks of my own :lol:

I'm not sure. The driver asked for a check and I gave it to him at delivery. You may be able to use other forms of payment if you pickup from the depot or a store.

these are so nice. 

@kevineg6   is definitely right on sizing at least one down in balmain even if it feels tight. i could've size down to 28 on the sandblasted and still been fine. 

@DrKingSchultz  I live near the beach and i'm still pale 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just came across a website an those light wash Balmain have a 13.5 leg opening? Srsly?

Welp.

I just came across a website an those light wash Balmain have a 13.5 leg opening? Srsly?

Welp.
...that would be 6.75" homie

Some companies list the sizing across the width of the opening. Some list the full circumference.

Last edited:
I know someone on here mentioned ordering from Mientus before. is there a customs fee attached? and if so, are they a lot? I've never dealt with customs before.
The guy who bought the $700 shoes and got hit with $50 is lucky. I bought Royal slp shoes and got hit with $130 important duties in addition tithe the $130 shipping fee. Keep it in mind and be ready to pay it when you order from them.

Welp.
...that would be 6.75" homie

Some companies list the sizing across the width of the opening. Some list the full circumference.
Asian, an accountant and that bad at math. C'mon bro lol. 13.5 cm = 5.3 in
Welp..didn't check Balmain's site. Didn't realize 13.5 was in metric bruh.

Half of 13.5 inches would be 6.75 though mang :lol:

Does saint Laurent denim stretch the same way? Usually a 32 but when it tried on the wax joints they were
Like od tight in the thigh like jeggings, didn't have a 34 for me to Try on but thinkin of grabbing a 34 and hitting the tailor

From my limited experiences with their jeans, D02 are more stretchable than the D01 imo, and the fit vary from each season, season 13s have a really tight fit where 2014 have more of a relax fit, I haven't bought any jeans from 15 yet but I heard they are TTS from members here.

for me, if I can squeeze into them buttons up or zip all the way then they are good, they will stretch sooner or later

^^ Thanks , I can usually get them buttoned because I have small waist, the issue for me lies in the thighs, not a fan of the legging look, but like them slim

Kevin - I literally just copped a pair of those sand washed Balmain bikers today. Amazing wash with slight distressing.

yeah, I really like that wash. Do you mind to post some pictures with them on? I'm curious of how slim or skinny they are. btw what size did you ordered?

2ndamendment, those are the dirty wash? The stock photos look a lot lighter and I thought they fit skinnier

I took the fit pic at night so it looks much darker. But it looks much lighter than what I posted. Here is a photo I took when they arrived in the morning yesterday.

Thinking of returning them and getting one size smaller though. 

Last edited:
The guy who bought the $700 shoes and got hit with $50 is lucky. I bought Royal slp shoes and got hit with $130 important duties in addition tithe the $130 shipping fee. Keep it in mind and be ready to pay it when you order from them.

I'm not sure why you paid so much. I bought jeans from mientus too that came today. They were $400 and I only paid 27 for brokerage fees. Total shipped was 427, cheaper than retail here.

Last edited:

I took the fit pic at night so it looks much darker. But it looks much lighter than what I posted. Here is a photo I took when they arrived in the morning yesterday.

Thinking of returning them and getting one size smaller though. 
I picked up that same pair over the holidays..  I love that wash.. 

Back
Top Bottom