Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Size down one size from your true size.

drkingschultz drkingschultz I'm typically not a fan of bikers too much but I like that pair. Link or info on that particular pair?

http://www.balmain.com/en_uk/men/jeans-and-trousers/slim-fit-washed-denim-biker-jeans.html

http://www.harveynichols.com/111972-faded-black-slim-leg-biker-jeans/

I couldn't find the black pair on the main site but here they are above ^ I wasn't sure which pair you was inquiring about so I linked you to both, i hope it helps you. Rep-Returned.

Last edited:
hey whats up. does anybody in here know if there is any online shop that has off white hoodies on sale? thanks in advance

Light wash Balmain knee rips are the business for the spring/summer.

In my wish list.

Last edited:

JB with the sick slp and Balmain jackets

Another look at that 8k Balmain jacket

Last edited:
Eh, that Balmain jacket is like an MJ Thriller x Karate Gi hybrid jacket.

The SLP look would have been cleaner if he chose a different color tee. White with off white is kind of throwing it but it's still nicer overall than the other look in my opinion.

Light wash Balmain knee rips are the business for the spring/summer.

In my wish list.

In your wish list? Isn't that your pair in the picture? they are really nice I have already tried on in person, I just ordered a pair online, I will share some pics when they come in. :smile:

kevineg6 kevineg6 VVV You have managed to size down on the slim cuts! And your a true 30 wow, I am thinking if I could have managed it now, I'm sure I couldn't have, hmm UPDATE: I managed to size down 1 size from my true size, giving a much better fit, blame the beer belly and apologies for my ignorance, thank you kev.

Last edited:
They are skinny fit, waist is 41cm and leg opening is 16cm. for me I size down at least 1 size on all balmains jeans, even they are tight in the beginning they will stretch out. My true size is 30 and these are 29.

DrKing not mine in pic

Using to show instead of stock photo above

They are nice dude. Def post more

Last edited:
In your wish list? Isn't that your pair in the picture? they are really nice I have already tried on in person, I just ordered a pair online, I will share some pics when they come in. :smile:

kevineg6 kevineg6 VVV You have managed to size down on the slim cuts! And your a true 30 wow, I am thinking if I could have managed it now, I'm sure I couldn't have, hmm

most of them will stretch, I used to get the skinny fit in my true size 30 and slim fit in 29, I never ordered straight leg so I can't comment on those.

So when I first order the skinny fit in 30, they fit perfectly in the beginning, the thigh area are even tight but after a while, they stretch and become loose. then I order one size smaller and they are a ***** to put on at first but after a few wear and after they stretches, they fit perfect.

This is still just general speaking, each model fit differently, even same skinny model with different wash will have different fit. for me, go down one size always works better on Balmains.

another example, I ordered the black waxed cargo in 29 which I feel I can go 2 size down to a 28. So I always suggest go at least one size small from true size whenever order online without trying them on

DrKing not mine in pic

Using to show instead of stock photo above

They are nice dude. Def post more

Repped, I see, definitely pick up a pair, yes very nice indeed, did you go fit them in person then I take it? How did you size?

most of them will stretch, I used to get the skinny fit in my true size 30 and slim fit in 29, I never ordered straight leg so I can't comment on those.

So when I first order the skinny fit in 30, they fit perfectly in the beginning, the thigh area are even tight but after a while, they stretch and become loose. then I order one size smaller and they are a ***** to put on at first but after a few wear and after they stretches, they fit perfect.

This is still just general speaking, each model fit differently, even same skinny model with different wash will have different fit. for me, go down one size always works better on Balmains.

another example, I ordered the black waxed cargo in 29 which I feel I can go 2 size down to a 28. So I always suggest go at least one size small from true size whenever order online without trying them on

Repped, Now that your talking about stretching along with a breaking in period, knowing that your well educated in this subject matter, I am going to go back to the store and be more patient this time, taking that into consideration and give the 29 another chance, also I read your comment earlier where you stated that the leg opening is different on the 29's to the other sizes, on the slim fit, how much smaller is the leg opening? Thank you kevineg6 kevineg6

I will update the thread with how I get on.. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom