POST MALONE APPRECIATION

https://tunelinks.com/a/1681/August_26

View media item 2030023
Wasn't really sure what to expect when I listened to this, but honestly, this isn't a bad tape. Will I ever listen to it again? No, but it could definitely be worse. Really, it's mostly a tape with stuff about as catchy as his single. It's just a bit weird listening to this, cause it feels like someone set him in front of youtube for a couple hours and had him listen to and watch nothing but catchy music videos, took notes, and out came this persona and this mixtape. It's a real carefully done, inoffensive mixtape.

Honestly, this ain't too bad on the first spin.

That joint with Jeremih goes!  
smokin.gif

This guy is kind of like fetty wap. His singles are catchy but I just don't need to hear a whole album of them. **** starts to get repetitive. His style doesn't really lend itself to creating cohesive projects.
With that said, there are definitely some songs on this tape they'll get bumped on a Friday night.

Last edited:
hollywood dreams fire 

As all hell, with Come Down being a nice b-side to it.

Gave this two spins and I wasn't blown away, but I wasn't disappointed either. Peep captured it well in my opinion, especially by referring to it as inoffensive.

Last edited:
Damn never checked for him outside of White Iverson but he did his thing with this mixtape which was surprising to me.

Nah. As much as I rock with buddy, dude is like the closest thing to Malibu's Most Wanted and dudes gon hate

U a hunnid percent right tho. 4 me personally I just check 4 good music,I don't even trip off that cus in reality all these rappers fugazi. I just need my speakers to knock...

Yea even I had to keep the songs with Jeremih and 2Chainz :lol: they're just undeniably catchy

Hey WTF is wrong with y'all, read the first post, this is a diss thread, stop hyping that vulture up :lol:

Is the tape really hot though :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom