Post "humble brags" you see on your FB or Twitter

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

I've seen people lie and say they are going or currently at such and such. One girl said that she was going to Florida and put on her Facebook status "heading to Disney World to see Mickey." Saw her at Queens Center Mall.
indifferent.gif

Should have called her out on it. In Real life and FB

I just hate when people post their problems that they have for everyone to see on Facebook. It's not even to get people to feel bad for them it's just for attention. Stop using $#+@ like that to make people actually care about you. The people that it would mean something to probably already know in real life.

Couples that feel the need to comment eachother about how much they love eachother 3 times a day so everyone will see and "like" it.

Dumb #!! high school and some college girls that feel the need to write dumb #!! comments to eachother WHILE THEY ARE WITH EACHOTHER taking up half my news feed.

Wack #!! white kids that write a Lil Wayne lyric for each and every status.

Kids that feel the need to post up a status for every single time that they're about to smoke, followed by a Wiz or Wayne lyric.

Dudes saying how fresh they are accompanied by a Big Sean or Wale lyric.

I'd say that's about 95% of my newsfeed right there.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I just hate when people post their problems that they have for everyone to see on Facebook. It's not even to get people to feel bad for them it's just for attention. Stop using $#+@ like that to make people actually care about you. The people that it would mean something to probably already know in real life.

Couples that feel the need to comment eachother about how much they love eachother 3 times a day so everyone will see and "like" it.

Dumb #!! high school and some college girls that feel the need to write dumb #!! comments to eachother WHILE THEY ARE WITH EACHOTHER taking up half my news feed.

Kids that feel the need to post up a status for every single time that they're about to smoke, followed by a Wiz or Wayne lyric.

"Shot out to my boo I love you"

just tell him, we dont care
 even funnier when dude is a dog
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

TomDiginson wrote:

I've seen people lie and say they are going or currently at such and such. One girl said that she was going to Florida and put on her Facebook status "heading to Disney World to see Mickey." Saw her at Queens Center Mall.
indifferent.gif

Should have called her out on it. In Real life and FB

Certainly should have
laugh.gif
I swear on everything that would have been the one time I "checked in" with somebody...

When people are all "A little miracle arrived into the world today! Baby June is here!" Cause then I have to hit that person with the "Kids are born in the world everyday, b."

Spoiler [+]
Just joking. But seriously... every post on my FB feed is about Engagements/Babies. Cause I guess that's what everyone's life is about these days.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

roll.gif

Dawg nailed it!!

Let these people scream for attention if they want to. Day to day life is so mundane and uneventful for most people that any attention or validation no matter how big or small makes them feel "good". Its a cruel hard world out here and the truth is most people (especially young) are doing really bad. I personally think its all really sad and its one of the main reasons I never chose to have a facebook. Human beings have a natural tendency to crave attention and validation from other human beings. We are social creatures. On top of it all we are social creatures with a very narrow minded culture in terms of what real happiness is. 95% of the people on this planet are not happy and no being content is not happiness. Let the babies suckle on the tit of the illusion of "outer self worth" if it gets them laid or gets a conversation goin with other folks. The lil wayne quotes are screams of "ain't I cool" the "my baby loves me" is "atleast somebody loves me". The "my breast are poppin out" is a scream of " am I cute". Pray for the little babies.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Let these people scream for attention if they want to. Day to day life is so mundane and uneventful for most people that any attention or validation no matter how big or small makes them feel "good". Its a cruel hard world out here and the truth is most people (especially young) are doing really bad. I personally think its all really sad and its one of the main reasons I never chose to have a facebook. Human beings have a natural tendency to crave attention and validation from other human beings. We are social creatures. On top of it all we are social creatures with a very narrow minded culture in terms of what real happiness is. 95% of the people on this planet are not happy and no being content is not happiness. Let the babies suckle on the tit of the illusion of "outer self worth" if it gets them laid or gets a conversation goin with other folks. The lil wayne quotes are screams of "ain't I cool" the "my baby loves me" is "atleast somebody loves me". The "my breast are poppin out" is a scream of " am I cute". Pray for the little babies.

Wow this is very true.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Here is another from that simp *!@ dude, he literally just posted
laugh.gif

I'm gonna end every text to a girl with "Beautiful" just so they can smile!

You can't be serious man....

sick.gif

the reason ugly chicks are out here acting like they're dimes.

Thanksgiving church service started early today, I see...preach on, bruh...

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

And this is the type of girl that posts on his wall 
indifferent.gif

Loviin yhu tew da maxxz bay..I cry yhu cry we cry tew gather...diis real love right here n its not going no where...wen yhu are feeling down so am I..diis was da best moment for us n im sure n gladly tew say we learn a lot from it..im so happy n bless tew have a man liike you n my liife...I dont know wat I would have did if God had took yhu away but I thank da lord yhu ate still here n I get tew share every moment n every laught wiidd da person I wanna be wiidd im ur Bestfriend/ wifey n cnt nobody change dhaat...muh love bay n we gon get thru diis

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

indifferent.gif

Loviin yhu tew da maxxz bay..I cry yhu cry we cry tew gather...diis real love right here n its not going no where...wen yhu are feeling down so am I..diis was da best moment for us n im sure n gladly tew say we learn a lot from it..im so happy n bless tew have a man liike you n my liife...I dont know wat I would have did if God had took yhu away but I thank da lord yhu ate still here n I get tew share every moment n every laught wiidd da person I wanna be wiidd im ur Bestfriend/ wifey n cnt nobody change dhaat...muh love bay n we gon get thru diis

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

every AKA post on my newsfeed is a humble brag.

what i really want to know is when a super bad girl posts something dumb like "i love my puppy" and all the simps come out the woodworks.. status pulls like 30+ likes
laugh.gif
whoa dere!

roll.gif
roll.gif

i know some of yall gonna feel me on this, fambs...

"like this if you're awake"

"like this if you want a good morning post"

anything that starts w/ "like this if...", constant updates about their children/pictures of their children...

0 likes on the close up face shot... 48 likes when all you can see is her stomach down cuz she got that nice RUMP poppin outta some jeans...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth with the super bad female, typing something so silly at times and getting plenty of likes 
tired.gif
, thirst is rampant. 
indifferent.gif

I also do agree, this raging narcissism has gotten out of hand due to the evolution of technology, especially for social media. While putting us two steps back in terms of formalized physical social communication between one another as human beings.

What I do find more dumbfounding is the fact, that more people are prone and willing to take this distant and medium form of communication more acceptable than a conversation at the line of a grocery store.

What makes it even more frustrating is working in this sort of media forum, despite its advantages as a complementary marketing tool analytic/positive social awareness brush, providing a stage of conflict of interests at times. Painting the idea that I completely fit in with the profile, when in reality I'm doing my best to go against the grain 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I also do agree, this raging narcissism has gotten out of hand due to the evolution of technology, especially for social media. While putting us two steps back in terms of formalized physical social communication between one another as human beings.
What I do find more dumbfounding is the fact, that more people are prone and willing to take this distant and medium form of communication more acceptable than a conversation at the line of a grocery store.

What makes it even more frustrating is working in this sort of media forum, despite its advantages as a complementary marketing tool analytic/positive social awareness brush, providing a stage of conflict of interests at times. Painting the idea that I completely fit in with the profile, when in reality I'm doing my best to go against the grain 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No wonder no one wants to talk to you at the grocery store you sound like an encyclopedia

Just playin i feel you. I think everybody likes social media because its somethin you can control. You can decide how ppl see you. Take all the good without any of the 'bad'. OO i look good in this pic, but here i dont like the angle etc. Not to mention havin a conversation online is sooo easy you can be whoever you want. Then try talkin to the dude at the grocery store with 1000 followers and friends on facebook and he's a complete square
laugh.gif

^ only complete "squares" use the term "complete square". You are passing judgement on people based upon your limited perceptions. Everything "VeryAnalytical" said is very true and the biggest issue I have with social media. What really kills me is that this effect has trickled over into business which really can kill opportunities if you are a passionate personable person. Emotion cannot be conveyed through text nor can passion without seeming a bit crazy. I'm very afraid of how business will be handled in the future.in my opinion dating has already been ruined by this. People are so used to being able to hide behind a screen and show only their best that when you are live and in front of them they cringe at the fact they don't have any artificial barriers to hide behind.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by scshift

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

every AKA post on my newsfeed is a humble brag.

what i really want to know is when a super bad girl posts something dumb like "i love my puppy" and all the simps come out the woodworks.. status pulls like 30+ likes
laugh.gif
whoa dere!

roll.gif
roll.gif

i know some of yall gonna feel me on this, fambs...

"like this if you're awake"

"like this if you want a good morning post"

anything that starts w/ "like this if...", constant updates about their children/pictures of their children...

0 likes on the close up face shot... 48 likes when all you can see is her stomach down cuz she got that nice RUMP poppin outta some jeans...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Son, that "like this is" *$!$ grinds my GEARS 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^ only complete "squares" use the term "complete square". You are passing judgement on people based upon your limited perceptions. Everything "VeryAnalytical" said is very true and the biggest issue I have with social media. What really kills me is that this effect has trickled over into business which really can kill opportunities if you are a passionate personable person. Emotion cannot be conveyed through text nor can passion without seeming a bit crazy. I'm very afraid of how business will be handled in the future.in my opinion dating has already been ruined by this. People are so used to being able to hide behind a screen and show only their best that when you are live and in front of them they cringe at the fact they don't have any artificial barriers to hide behind.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bro did you only read the 1st and last sentence of my post??Pretty sure you just repeated the same point i was tryin to make haha

But either way wasnt tryin to take shots at the dude. My fault

Originally Posted by toast1985

I can't front, I check-in whenever I'm out of the state.
My co-workers always check us in at the hotels, airports, or bars when we travel for work.  Doesn't really bug me that much, but I hate when I see folks check-in at the gym....every day

I wish I was back in NYC right now... In brookyln, walking out of a bar, walking around the block and going back to the same bar thinking it's a new spot, haha. Good times. Or in Miami with 10 of us getting out of the range rover in front of LIV. Anywhere but sa :-/ oh well, brazil in a couple weeks

SXSW 2011 was STOOPID...2012 is going to be INSANITY!

these two are girls, the one below is a guy.

Lastnight was copacetic but today will be epic. Although its cold outside watching college gameday, Im warmed by all the hot gals around me & I've been told twice already that I ain't seen nothing yet.

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
BORED aT woRk_HaTe WeN iM NoT AcTiVe, Kuz ii Start 2 GiVe NoN iMporTanT ThinGz SuM ThouGht, LiKe RiTe NoW iM ThinKinG oF HoW MuCh ii MiSS da affecTioN nD CommiTmenT oF a BeTTeR halF!! :-/ BuT iVe LeaRneD DaT NOTHING iN DiS woRlD LasTz 4eVer, iVe LeaRneD 2 LooK PasT iT all nD MoVe oN iN MY LIFE BuT theN AgaiN U Can blaMe Me 4 ThiNkiN oF da "WaT iFz" 4rm TiMe 2 TiMe!! iMa FiNd SuTTiN 2 Do aT woRk Kuz TiMez LiKe DiS SuKk =( lol

i thought people stopped typing like this
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*insert scanners head explode .gif*

Back
Top Bottom