Post Fast Food Chains You Think Are National vol. Jack in the Box

How am i trippin? if you enjoy Sonic then you have really low standards for food because everyone says that place is complete trash.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

How am i trippin? if you enjoy Sonic then you have really low standards for food because everyone says that place is complete trash.

Sonics is trash.
This thread got me hungry, bout to head to Jack in the box or In-n-Out for lunch

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Sonics is trash.
This thread got me hungry, bout to head to Jack in the box or In-n-Out for lunch

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

The closest one is in Delaware. Close to two hour drive. There is one near Pittsburgh where I lived but I didn't even bother going.
Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

It's called Hardees in the Midwest and east coast.
eek.gif
 Did not know that.
Which used to be Roy Rodgers back in the 90s.

It's one in Bmore not but it's really overrated...they only have good drinks 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's funny....I ALWAYS see commercials for Sonic in the DMV, but the only one I've ever seen was in Florida.

They come to your car on rollerblades... mind = blown

The closest one is in Delaware. Close to two hour drive. There is one near Pittsburgh where I lived but I didn't even bother going.
Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

It's called Hardees in the Midwest and east coast.
eek.gif
 Did not know that.
Which used to be Roy Rodgers back in the 90s.

It's one in Bmore not but it's really overrated...they only have good drinks 

Back
Top Bottom