possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you gonna call Shaq not skilled and Wilt skilled?

How may 7 footers were in the league at the time? What real competition did he have? Dude would literally just stand with his hands up and tower over every one. What skill is that?

couldnt agree more, its like how awesome can you be when ur ballin against 6th graders

magic
jordan
bird
duncan
hakeem

damn, forgot about the dream, he would be my C too

GOAT= Jake Shuttlesworth
frown.gif
 Dont remind me of Ray. 

I tried getting the shoes he left in the grove the other day and i got there right when someone picked them up.

QFT
You callin fruitypebbles a kobe homer after u post that nonsense. Go back and watch the 2001 and 2002 playoffs when kobe killed the spurs. Go slap yourself

You getting butthurt that Kobe was a side kick on his first 3 rings.... Dont matter what stats he put up.. Shaq ran that show. Shaq won all 3 finals MVP. Shaq was the guy getting doubled team everytime on the post taking multiple players out so Kobe can have all the free shots and free lanes. *****!

You getting butthurt that Kobe was a side kick on his first 3 rings.... Dont matter what stats he put up.. Shaq ran that show. Shaq won all 3 finals MVP. Shaq was the guy getting doubled team everytime on the post taking multiple players out so Kobe can have all the free shots and free lanes. *****!
And who did they rely on when Shaq fouled out and/or Hack-a-Shaq was employed. 

Exactly. Numbers are everything. 

Honestly i think that is impossible if u do the math...
not really... we not talking 20,000 nuts..... we talking bout a dude penetrating prolly 10-20 women a night......... magic even has his own stories of him being crazy with 9 or 11 women at once

Shaq getting double teamed was his whole career. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom