possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
he took a L last week with them yeezy foams, first one in awhile

true... but from the looks of the foams thread not that many people were successful on NDC... he is a living proof though that manually can still work... and at a normal speed at that :D

true... but from the looks of the foams thread not that many people were successful on NDC... he is a living proof though that manually can still work... and at a normal speed at that :D
Very "normal" at that. No disrespect. I love that dude. Haha I took an L last week too. Had the lows and foams in my cart after waiting in line for a couple of seconds but couldn't checkout. =/ shouldn't have wasted time screen capping the cart page. I'm a dumbass.

Last edited:
true... but from the looks of the foams thread not that many people were successful on NDC... he is a living proof though that manually can still work... and at a normal speed at that
happy.gif
I would give him a less than average on his speed....

He must live in a city that has Google Fiber cause I dunno how he does it...

From another perspective, having RSVPers and other ATC services may help out in the end.  many people who buy RSVP/ATC services do not want to put in the effort to get the shoes.  they may forget that the April 26th date is just a placeholder and not be paying attention when the actual restock takes place (if it happens at another time besides 8AM on April 26th), leaving a LOT of opportunities to be cart jacked.  

Last edited:
i really feel like i was so close... :frown: got through everything. it kept freezing when i would hit the submit button after putting my payment in. Would say order processing...then nothing,

this whole bot thing got me
mean.gif
 I have been striking out on release dates like when I first played little league, no bueno.. just want some 1's, some iv's.. been wearing J's since I was an infant, got pics with the 1's on in '85 with diapers..  pics with iv's on my feet in '89.. if I strike out on this restock I dunno.. im gonna rethink even tryin.. I guess it's af1's and air maxes until then..

LOL. Is this like when people ask you what size you are and then they cop it in front of you LOL. I'm a size 10.5 or 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom