possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the restock hits, this thread will be +100 pages of high sodium levels
at least it won't be off topic when that happens 
laugh.gif

Maybe 26th?? Don't know what time though. Not sure if my ATC orders went through. Really just want bred 1s or bel airs I sold and regret....Funk those hypebeast royals

Anyone mind leading me to a trustworthy add to cart service? I found rsvpers.com but it looks sketchy

Last edited:
they just need to announce the next restock all, i dont get why there is a hold up lol everyone knows!!

People selling bots and rsvps are toying with people and using fear tactics to make them believe that without their service you have no chance. The fact of the matter is that's pure, plain and simple BS!

Ever since Nike added captcha I've been able to add to cart and checkout using my phone or my CPU.

The Bel Airs are ill, but they only soldout just because they were limited. The Royals and Bred 1's trump all though.

People selling bots and rsvps are toying with people and using fear tactics to make them believe that without their service you have no chance. The fact of the matter is that's pure, plain and simple BS!

Ever since Nike added captcha I've been able to add to cart and checkout using my phone or my CPU.

Nike probably did something, but if not then that means sizes will be popping up left and right at like 9:30.

Just checkout right away and you should be good. A lot of people didn't checkout right away with foams and by the time they did nike had died.
yeah but with that you lose time to get other shoes off the restock 

I got off work to see 20+ new pages and I just knew I missed the restock...but nah
I did too earlier. Then I put Twitter mobile notifications on for the Nike Store so I don't have to live on Twitter until it happens

amen to that... wheres mexicanskeakerhead.... that dude has been winning ever since the captcha came about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom