possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well obviously the rocks cuz dey be heavyer than feathers 
roll.gif
no way. the feathers are lighter so they would need more weight to equal the same weight as the rocks.

My advanced physics teacher got us my senior year with this one...

Which weighs more: A pound of feathers or a pound of gold?

Your 12 year old, morbidly obese patient arrives to the OR after eating a taco for repair of a bleeding tonsil. The patient reports a family history of malignant hyperthermia for which his mother received dantrolene. How do you proceed?
hold up, hold up, i'm not a rapper.

pretreat with dantrolene and proceed without halothane gas or depoliarizing agents. someoe with a tonsil problem may need a nasal intubation too.

i'm not a rapper.

i can get a hell of a good look at a t bone steak by sticking my head up a bulls @ss ...but i'd rather take the butchers word for it.

ask him what kind of taco he is eating

Give him 2 aspirins and send him home after getting his mother's number.

Medical marijuana :rofl:

And people wonder why I love NikeTalk. There isn't one right answer for that question. I just got tired of seeing all of the geometry. That was 25 years ago for some of us man:rofl:

hold up, hold up, i'm not a rapper.

pretreat with dantrolene and proceed without halothane gas or depoliarizing agents. someoe with a tonsil problem may need a nasal intubation too.

i'm not a rapper.
i wouldn't pretreat

awake nasal intubation

avoid volatiles and sux

I think the original question was assuming that both objects were weighed using the same units.
Its a physics trick question. Gold is measured in troy ounces so 5760 troy ounces equal 1 lb whereas 7000 grams of feathers equal 1 lb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom