possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really have the time to just sit around all day by their computer and wait for a restock? Haha wow.
You would be surprised.  For some people this is their job.  Or at least a second source of income. 

I just got an email from SC saying nike has sumptin special for us tomorrow morning. I just got it right now but it shows April 22nd 1 hr ago. but it seems like the original one that was out Friday night. Anyone got any input or info on this.

Last edited:

what ever happened to sneakerisland?
laugh.gif
 that dude who claimed he would start having all the best info and "predicted" the finishline concord restock
The same dude who got his info, from NT and other blogs ? The tsunami of the truth swept him out to sea, never to be seen again

smokin.gif

nice!!! hope its not the pair that the other NTer returned cuz of flaws.... either way thumbs up
Quite a few ppl copped, saw about 6 confirmations on my local FB group.
People really have the time to just sit around all day by their computer and wait for a restock? Haha wow.
Do you know how many people work on a computer for a living though? Its not hard to imagine.

I'm just going to go to the gym and play some indoor soccer if they restock while playing of whatever..

I'm just going to go to the gym and play some indoor soccer if they restock while playing of whatever..
Same here. I can't miss the gym for no shoes man. I hit the gym yesterday for a few hours and no restock. I'll be doing the same today.

I still don't know why they got rid of the waiting period, this was a better place when it was in place :smh:

Has this ever been explained??

I'm at work so it's not hard to track NT as the day goes on. It's when I leave to go home that things get tricky.
i feel ya brother... 9-5 i have easy access to a fast comp right infront of me.  After I leave work I have to rely on mobile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom