possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike Boston had a restock on some Baron 9s and Futures

Back in for tonight, class got canceled 
smokin.gif
About time they did something. I went to the grand re opening and they did nothing. Had hopes they would have some 1's or preludes. Now this impossible restock is my only chance for some 1's. To many fakes out there to buy elsewhere.

Kinda wish they made a certain amount of Left Royals/Breds and Right Royals/Breds instead of having the right shoe be Royal with the black colorway and the left shoe be Royal with the white colorway.

That way if I bought two pairs, there would be a chance that I could have a matching set of black breds and black royals.

edit:

i see what you mean... i thought if you scratched all the way it would be a black base no matter if it started black or white

Last edited:
or they could have just decided NOT to cover them in a film of seamen and give you half of 2 colorways. Those are the ultimate "you can't have what we know you want, but here pay us and camp for this garbage so you can look like a clown for 5 years until we release them slightly better."

It's so crazy to me how many people are excited for those. next thing you know cats will be lining up to buy concords covered in a thin layer of mucous in which if you rub hard enough will only leave a slight residue. thanks nike

edit:

i see what you mean... i thought if you scratched all the way it would be a black base no matter if it started black or white
You are correct.  It's just that the white paint will leave residue on the stitching and in cracks so they won't look clean.

It's so crazy to me how many people are excited for those. next thing you know cats will be lining up to buy concords covered in a thin layer of mucous in which if you rub hard enough will only leave a slight residue. thanks nike
Its a cool concept for Skating if you think about it, they essentially destroy all the shoes they skate in anyways, so why not go out with style i guess?

Why does resell price matter in terms of which is a "hypebeast shoe"? :stoneface: Both are purchased specifically for resell purposes Your statement was just very odd.
I never said bel air weren't a hypebeast shoe I'm just saying royal are more hyped end of discussion

or they could have just decided NOT to cover them in a film of seamen and give you half of 2 colorways. Those are the ultimate "you can't have what we know you want, but here pay us and camp for this garbage so you can look like a clown for 5 years until we release them slightly better."
This dude here, just be waiting to for a post to drop hate.  WE ALL get it YOU don't like the collaboration.

About time they did something. I went to the grand re opening and they did nothing. Had hopes they would have some 1's or preludes. Now this impossible restock is my only chance for some 1's. To many fakes out there to buy elsewhere.
Also there was KD VI AP's, nothing much but I think they'll start getting the good stuff like DB releases and everything

FNL Infrared 23 6s shipped too 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Well gonna cook sumptin up and go mow my lawn befor 4pm rolls around. Nuttin is gonna happen from now tel then atleast pretty sure. Eaah I'll just cut the grass then go 2 DQ for that $5 lunch special or hit up the Taco Truck for sum Asada and Lengua Tacos, or maybe a Torta! Hmmmm.

Why does resell price matter in terms of which is a "hypebeast shoe"? :stoneface: Both are purchased specifically for resell purposes Your statement was just very odd.
I never said bel air weren't a hypebeast shoe I'm just saying royal are more hyped end of discussion

It's just silly to single out the Royals, call them hypebeast shoes, then talk about how you want the Bel-Air. Whatever though man.

what ever happened to sneakerisland?
laugh.gif
 that dude who claimed he would start having all the best info and "predicted" the finishline concord restock

People really have the time to just sit around all day by their computer and wait for a restock? Haha wow.

People really have the time to just sit around all day by their computer and wait for a restock? Haha wow.
I'm at work so it's not hard to track NT as the day goes on. It's when I leave to go home that things get tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom