possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nike fiscal ends on May 31 not April 30. Last year the restock took place over Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited:
Got my wifi working to find that sneaker blogs have posted the list smh just got 10 x harder. Going for infrared 23s 6s, bred xis, and both grapes not even going to attempt for royals.

Man 10 yrs ago mofos wasnt worried about js I walked in hibbets n 2004 brought a pair of bred 13s after release day with no problems...5 years ago bought black 6s after rd no prob ish crazy now man
 in 2011 i copped Bordeaux 11's 2 weeks after RD...

Crazy how things have changed..

im not that old either

The strike would kind of be a moot point since most Cargo that come from China are boated over and takes Months to arrive to port so these were made some time ago. Not to say they didn't have another production run considering the mass size runs we are seeing.

in 2011 i copped Bordeaux 11's 2 weeks after RD...

Crazy how things have changed..

im not that old either

??? you mean Bordeaux 7??

those weren't that sought after... they were sitting forever over here...

it all started bad after the lebron south beach8 for me...

everything before that was attainable

The strike would kind of be a moot point since most Cargo that come from China are boated over and takes Months to arrive to port so these were made some time ago. Not to say they didn't have another production run considering the mass size runs we are seeing.
I guess we may see a delay with the Holiday releases then. 

Yepp and a lot of these "grails" that the 16 and under crowd currently are seeking pretty much sat until someone who wanted them, bought them. Obviously buying sneakers used to be it's own little culture but we can't compare today to pre sb8 and concord days because being a "sneakerhead" (hate the term) was like a niche thing, not every kid was trying to impress other men with what they wore on their feet. But to reminisce isn't productive at all cuz times have changed and we must adapt.

Yepp and a lot of these "grails" that the 16 and under crowd currently are seeking pretty much sat until someone who wanted them, bought them. Obviously buying sneakers used to be it's own little culture but we can't compare today to pre sb8 and concord days because being a "sneakerhead" (hate the term) was like a niche thing, not every kid was trying to impress other men with what they wore on their feet. But to reminisce isn't productive at all cuz times have changed and we must adapt.
exactly. please no more "back in the good ol days" rants

laugh.gif
 yeah that's what i meant.

I didnt even catch that.  

Pretty sure we all agree the the SB 8 started it all.

IK i wasnt looking at bron until then but didnt buy a bron until the X's though 

The good ol days are long gone b. We can leave those elitist attitudes there too. Either get hip and adapt with the current situation or be left behind struggling to cop shoes that you've probably already had once.

The good ol days are long gone b. We can leave those elitist attitudes there too. Either get hip and adapt with the current situation or be left behind struggling to cop shoes that you've probably already had once.
my uncle always says "change with the times, or get left behind". he's almost 60 going to concerts and listening to new music. he never stops 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom