possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picture is back I see 
eyes.gif
This thread is like the Bill Murray movie Groundhog day... Same thing over and over and over and over again
sick.gif

cop or not.... im interested to see if the production dates are different on these just because some have released a really loooooong time ago :nerd:

Last edited:
I remember getting Fear V's, I did a pre order of 250 for them, hoping that guy is enjoying them I copped them on my last resort site too, I regret getting rid of those because that would've been some good trade bait today

Man 10 yrs ago mofos wasnt worried about js I walked in hibbets n 2004 brought a pair of bred 13s after release day with no problems...5 years ago bought black 6s after rd no prob ish crazy now man

damn it would suck so bad if i clicked on the gs sizes option instead of the regular. gotta be quick but not too quick

Wish Nike would announce a new date for the restock, but I know that's not going to happen. I don't have time to sit in front of my computer waiting for a tweet or shoes to show up on the site. Damn you Nike.....

Wish Nike would announce a new date for the restock, but I know that's not going to happen. I don't have time to sit in front of my computer waiting for a tweet or shoes to show up on the site. Damn you Nike.....
At least someone knows, there's no way they're giving that date out

My question is did Nike crank out a new production run of some of these shoes? I'm sure all it takes is a call and a factory could crank out whatever shoes Nike puts in a request for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom