Policy Officers are your friends.

Yes, because one instance will hold true for what will happen in any given circumstance.

Sit down.

You guys take one, terrible example, and try to apply it to so many other things...it baffles me.

:lol: I stated ONE example from my own personal situation. My example does not apply to every single Police and individual circumstance? Anyone with a brain knows this but thanks for letting us know that! :rolleyes

I'm really starting to dislike police officers. I know some HS classmates of mine who went on to become officers, and they were some chumps. They tell me some of the stories about how they give people citations just for being "rude" to them or not kissing their ***. On some " you should thank your lucky stars I'm I'm a good mood today" type ****. I sit their with the :smh: face the entire time

I'm really starting to dislike police officers. I know some HS classmates of mine who went on to become officers, and they were some chumps. They tell me some of the stories about how they give people citations just for being "rude" to them or not kissing their ***. On some " you should thank your lucky stars I'm I'm a good mood today" type ****. I sit their with the
mean.gif
face the entire time
Don't let the minority be representative of the majority

I'm really starting to dislike police officers. I know some HS classmates of mine who went on to become officers, and they were some chumps. They tell me some of the stories about how they give people citations just for being "rude" to them or not kissing their ***. On some " you should thank your lucky stars I'm I'm a good mood today" type ****. I sit their with the
mean.gif
face the entire time
Don't let the minority be representative of the majority
For real man... Maybe its different for city cops but I'm in with a lot of State Troopers (New York) and they're not like this at all.

I'm actually taking the NYST exam this Saturday hoping to start a career as a Trooper.

I hate videos like this. A lot of people quickly accuse the police offices of wrong doing. When in reality its fault of the person. You can easily see the officers were minding their business when this kid starts talking smack.

The kid should of kept walking instead of running his mouth.

I hate videos like this. A lot of people quickly accuse the police offices of wrong doing. When in reality its fault of the person. You can easily see the officers were minding their business when this kid starts talking smack.

The kid should of kept walking instead of running his mouth.

Yes he was wrong for talking smack.

But this was definitely excessive force.
No need for 6 cops and the dog.
2 cops coudve handled that easily

Back
Top Bottom