Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

From my hometown all the kids that ended up going into law enforcement were the ones who never made the sport teams, never got any play, or were bullied. Now they're on this power trip as adults.

From my hometown all the kids that ended up going into law enforcement were the ones who never made the sport teams, never got any play, or were bullied. Now they're on this power trip as adults.

Facts only

I had a friend that became a cop. Bro is so lost now it’s not even funny. He’s nypd actually

I don’t have the patience but another homie always tries to get him to condemn police

even when that 17 year old was raped in police custody this mf still defended those cops

Facts only

I had a friend that became a cop. Bro is so lost now it’s not even funny. He’s nypd actually

I don’t have the patience but another homie always tries to get him to condemn police

even when that 17 year old was raped in police custody this mf still defended those cops

Cops have this us against the world mentality. I understand their job is dangerous, that I can completely understand. But being a police officer isn't an occupation people with poor people skills should have.

You have officers that have poor communication skills working a job that requires them to deal with the public on a daily basis.

Disgusting. The School staff should be fired as well.

Excellent point. The school staff is really the catalyst for this situation. What did the school staff think calling the police on a 6 years old black girl would accomplish?? Take the girl out of the classroom and call her parents/parent and deal with it from there. The school staff should take the majority of the blame as well as the overzealous non-caring police officer.

I saw that this morning too. I couldn’t even watch the rest when the other pricks pulled up

1 thing you can count on - you push people for so long it’s only a matter of time before they start pushing back

Back
Top Bottom