Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

After everything that's happened these past few years, the police still don't give af.

Put them away for murder when this happens and then you'll see some change. Them being fired from their jobs is meaningless.
I believe they’re being charged. Hopefully they get put away.

With all the technology out there, body cams, surveillance cameras, door cameras, its crazy af they did this….they just didnt think he would die. Too hard to cover up. I wouldn’t be shocked if these dudes were behind hella other violent/brutal arrests, only difference is those ppl didnt pass away.

Their trial should be quick af, I dont even know how you can defend this ****. Throw them mfs in bottomless pit man

I would be so embarrassed if I was friends/kin to them dudes man.

The pole camera did them in...if it wasn't for that this whole situation would've played out differently imo...

this is normal policing in america...they took it further than most cops, but this is typical for these types of police units...

Desensitizing people. It needs to happen at least initially, because for a lot of people if they don't see it, it doesn't exist and people are exaggerating.

This. I just had this convo with my Wife. She was saying how the video shouldn’t been released. I told her it had to be, unfortunately. People can describe it and tell you what happen and youll be upset, but visually seeing that horrific act strikes a different level of anger within and the response differs greatly. If George Floyd’s death wasnt recorded and shown, all the events that occurred afterward woulda never popped off. Imagine if Emmit Till had a closed casket funeral, we probably would’ve never knew anything about him.

Besides Emmitt Till, one of the biggest examples of video was Ray Rice. You couldn't imagine how hard he hit his wife.

Maybe this isn’t the time or place for this, but EYE see how they drummed up the hype for this and it isn’t lost on me that all the officers are black. Same goes for the swift “justice” of arrests/charges—I don’t think we’ve seen the **** happen so fast.

All I’m saying is that I’d really like to see this same energy from the media and the public when white cops are caught beating and killing black folks. Something tells me I shouldn’t hold my breath though.
Agree with all of this.

The other thing is why release it on A Friday?

Agree with all of this.

The other thing is why release it on A Friday?

It’s the classic weekend news dump. Historically people pay less attention to the news on Fridays/weekends. With social media though, I don’t think it’s a very effective strategy anymore.

Also, I’m sure they were anticipating protests. Probably thinking less lives (school/work) will be disrupted if they happen on the weekend.

Whatever the case, the goal is to minimize eyes/ears on the situation.

Desensitizing people. It needs to happen at least initially, because for a lot of people if they don't see it, it doesn't exist and people are exaggerating.

We have been seeing police lynchings on a monthly basis for damn near a decade now... if someone says they don't believe it or its exaggerated they have no intensions of ever believing it

Maybe this isn’t the time or place for this, but EYE see how they drummed up the hype for this and it isn’t lost on me that all the officers are black. Same goes for the swift “justice” of arrests/charges—I don’t think we’ve seen the **** happen so fast.

All I’m saying is that I’d really like to see this same energy from the media and the public when white cops are caught beating and killing black folks. Something tells me I shouldn’t hold my breath though.

You definitely making some valid points.

Those cops are beyond disgusting.

Y'all big and bad cuz five of y'all beat up a 160 pound, unarmed, docile man. :smh:

those cops remind me of the cops that ran around in my neighborhood we called them the green team because they wore all green tactical gear they would walk the streets at night and jack up anyone who looks suspicious

but damn man im tired of seeing all these police killings. i get it they had to release the video but at this point its like they want a riot to happen because they can justify having a police force and arresting more people over the weekend.

i agree on peaceful protest but man how many protest we going to have aint nothing going to change with how the police interact with us civilians only thing thats going to have to change is how we react to our police officers as civilians, at the end of the day im trying to go home just like tyre which is why i couldnt understand why he would not give them his hands.

leave all that fighting and arguing for the judge doing all that in the street with a police officer you might not make it to see the judge and im sure the officer is going to go home to his family while you all beat up in a hospital or dead.

im not no comply and do as you told and everything will be ok which is not true can point to alot of cases where that happened like Philando, but i will say complying you have a better chance of making it home.

and i know alot of you in here are smart enough to know these are police tactics to get you to run, they pulled up on tyre all aggressive and he ended up running same tactic they used on kids hanging out on the block pull up fast with the sirens blazing to see who run from the block. Stop giving these cops a reason to chase and escalate these situations.

RIP

man i seriously wouldnt hold my breath this has been going on for decades and i believe they most they did for us is give us body cams
Yeah it's wishful thinking at this point. A little police reform would go a long way. These dudes basically have no deterrent when it comes to abusing their power. When you interact with a cop you literally just have to hope it's one of the "good ones" and not some egomaniac looking to go on a power trip.

3 years agao I got pulled over and cuffed for eating a donut in my car. The cop said he was going to keep me detained until I admitted I was doing coke because my fingers and my beard had powdered sugar residue on them. But the cop insisted it was coke.

So we just sat on La Cienega for like 30 minutes until it was confirmed the powder was sugar.

The whole time dude was trying to get me to react so he could react. He was tripping out while his parter, a woman cop was like we can make this easier if you just admit.

I said, we can sit here all night. I felt they wanted me to react so they could beat me or arrest me.

I eventually got let go, no apology, nothin.

Cops are evil.

:smh:

FniUN69WQAAM6R1

:angry::stoneface: :smh:

😥:emoji_broken_heart:

Absolutely disgusting! Definitely worse than Rodney king, no question about that. So hard to watch.

those cops remind me of the cops that ran around in my neighborhood we called them the green team because they wore all green tactical gear they would walk the streets at night and jack up anyone who looks suspicious

but damn man im tired of seeing all these police killings. i get it they had to release the video but at this point its like they want a riot to happen because they can justify having a police force and arresting more people over the weekend.

i agree on peaceful protest but man how many protest we going to have aint nothing going to change with how the police interact with us civilians only thing thats going to have to change is how we react to our police officers as civilians, at the end of the day im trying to go home just like tyre which is why i couldnt understand why he would not give them his hands.

leave all that fighting and arguing for the judge doing all that in the street with a police officer you might not make it to see the judge and im sure the officer is going to go home to his family while you all beat up in a hospital or dead.

im not no comply and do as you told and everything will be ok which is not true can point to alot of cases where that happened like Philando, but i will say complying you have a better chance of making it home.

and i know alot of you in here are smart enough to know these are police tactics to get you to run, they pulled up on tyre all aggressive and he ended up running same tactic they used on kids hanging out on the block pull up fast with the sirens blazing to see who run from the block. Stop giving these cops a reason to chase and escalate these situations.

RIP

Lot of irrelevant garbage in this post in relation to what actually happened to this man and I am gonna call you out for it. Im not even following the case like that because I dont watch the news, but after reading one article I already know that the guy wasnt resisting and they pretty much started beating him as soon as he was pulled over.

If they wanted his hands, they could have easily over-powered him. He wasnt even hitting back, he was rubbing his eyes from the mace.

Lot of irrelevant garbage in this post in relation to what actually happened to this man and I am gonna call you out for it. Im not even following the case like that because I dont watch the news, but after reading one article I already know that the guy wasnt resisting and they pretty much started beating him as soon as he was pulled over.

Cool your opinion

Yeah, right... my opinion.

Screenshot_20230128_055153_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230128_055206_Chrome.jpg

Your opinions generally suck.

From reading some posts on social media, allegedly, Tre Nicols was dating one of the officers girl at the same time. Again, this is allegedly…

I will say when you watch the video and how they beat up that dude, it definitely feels and looks extremely personal.

Still a disgusting video and I hope all 5 of those officers burn. Bunch of punks..smh

Back
Top Bottom