Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

From FB red, blue, or yellow dont matter when it comes down to sick kids

@silkboi ive had no issues unless im doing what i posted earlier and im almost level 13
Ive never played the game before, but i live right next to a hospital and wouldnt mind learning how to do this for the kids.. Anyone have a link on how to acquire "lures"?

Hey All,
It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!

** not mine. on mobile

Hey All,
It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!

** not mine. on mobile
will check this out tonight... if theyve put things like this throught the game 
smokin.gif
 kinda like getting the pikachu when you ignore the rest

I have two to evolve will try that out :nerd:

But waiting til I get 20-30 evos so I can pop that egg and make it worth

Have two high cp eevees on deck to be evolved. Does my current trainer level determine how high of a cp the evolved mo will be? Wondering if I should just keep waiting. Level 15 right now

Last edited:
anyone know the max speed where they wont track your distance on an egg?

i rode a little more than 5K on my bike last night, and they only tracked about half of it.
I try to keep it under 10 mph. Also, I try to stay in first gear on my bike. It ends up tracking about 75% of my ride.

Hey All,
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon

** not mine. on mobile

Going to put this to the test once I get my level 15 lucky egg... can't afford anymore Flareons.

View media item 2101576

Finally part of a gym now

Doubt it lasts another 20 hours so I can collect again :x

A Dratini appeared in my nearby Pokemon as I was driving through a neighborhood and was three footprints away. I drove slowly around the area where it first appeared and it never got down to two and then disappeared. I should've just parked immediately and walked around some. 
mean.gif

Does driving at slow speeds (15 and under) throw off the radar at all? How long do Pokemon stay in the nearby Pokemon radar before disappearing?

A Dratini appeared in my nearby Pokemon as I was driving through a neighborhood and was three footprints away. I drove slowly around the area where it first appeared and it never got down to two and then disappeared. I should've just parked immediately and walked around some. :smh:

Does driving at slow speeds (15 and under) throw off the radar at all? How long do Pokemon stay in the nearby Pokemon radar before disappearing?

There's a bug in the game right now where every Pokemon on your nearby list is showing up with three footprints. There was an Ekans showing three footprints away from me even though I was standing right next to it

There's a bug in the game right now where every Pokemon on your nearby list is showing up with three footprints. There was an Ekans showing three footprints away from me even though I was standing right next to it
Thanks for the info. I did think it was strange how I was encountering Pokemon even though everything was three footprints away. Terrible timing for seeing a Dratini I guess. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom