Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Putting my pokemon to hold down the gym right... after it gets defeated by someone else does that pokemon come back to me? 

Game is fun when you can play it. I'll never be able to catch up though lol. The building I work in doesn't get GPS for some reason and the only time this game doesn't glitch for me is either in the morning or after work when I'm busy.

anyone else getting message at login saying to authenticate account to play pokemon go? i been playing for like 3 days already wtf

Alright someone explain how teams and gyms work because I just caught the ultimate fade running up on them blue boys.

Like I literally caught that fade turned around and walked back home L in hand.

Alright, so since I live right next to a gym that's held down by Mystic should I have also joined Team Mystic? Did I **** up joining Valor? It's a bunch of condos so I'm sure that there are folks who are in the units next to the gym (a water fountain) are probably unbeatable. I'm talking they're all level 7-21 and I'm chilling at 5.

The cat who was level 7 must've left or something so I ran up on the level 14 who had like a 900cp Growlith while my **** is like 230.

How TF do I beat these ****** man? Where my valor homies at man?

I'm probably catching the fade from a bunch of middle schoolers man. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Found a way to do the GPS hack without jailbreaking. Takes a lot though.

Was doing good, hitting all the pokestops in Maimi beach, Venice beach, GTown DC, and NYC, but now none of the stops are working and I all the pokemon are turning to smoke after trying to catch them.

**** :lol:

Game is dope... the fact that everyone is a walking zombie is disgusting to watch. 

It is a bit bizarre, but im enjoying the social aspect of it. I've never seen this many cute nerdy girls in one place lol.

Someone announced there was a nidoqueen somewhere nearby and everyone started walking around trying to find it :lol:

I didn't realize what mons pop up was the same for everyone in a given area.

Last edited:
Got this from my friend

thanks for the knowledge :smoking 5km eggs don't seem too useful, hopefully I'm able to scoop a 10km egg soon cause those look dope.

Also, I'm really surprised at how little cellular data this game takes to run.

Last edited:
It seems fun as an outsider looking in to read stories and see pictures of random people together lol.

Never in a million years would I have thought Pokemon would be this relevent again.

Found a way to do the GPS hack without jailbreaking. Takes a lot though.

Was doing good, hitting all the pokestops in Maimi beach, Venice beach, GTown DC, and NYC, but now none of the stops are working and I all the pokemon are turning to smoke after trying to catch them.

**** :lol:

Figured it out. I got soft banned.

Can't play for a couple hours :lol:

Will go back to LA tomorrow to catch some new stuff

Alright someone explain how teams and gyms work because I just caught the ultimate fade running up on them blue boys.

Like I literally caught that fade turned around and walked back home L in hand.

Alright, so since I live right next to a gym that's held down by Mystic should I have also joined Team Mystic? Did I **** up joining Valor? It's a bunch of condos so I'm sure that there are folks who are in the units next to the gym (a water fountain) are probably unbeatable. I'm talking they're all level 7-21 and I'm chilling at 5.

The cat who was level 7 must've left or something so I ran up on the level 14 who had like a 900cp Growlith while my **** is like 230.

How TF do I beat these ****** man? Where my valor homies at man?

I'm probably catching the fade from a bunch of middle schoolers man. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Someone help [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Had a good day at cedars great America here in the bay. The best catch I got was a 458 pinsir...threw like two raspberries at it, then my damn game sort of froze, the background and pinsir both disappeared, but I can still see the orange ring, so I kept throwing poke balls, and all of a sudden the game completely froze...sure enough I got it :lol:

I'm only level 9 (was 8 at the time I caught it too). Also got an egg that hatched which was bulbasaur :pimp:

I regret picking Team Instinct

My hometown is full of Team Valor

I consider restarting... Should I restart? Currently, I am on level 8

Or be patient

Last edited:
I'm level 17 and all the Pokemon I run into are like 300+ cp it's a pain catching regular ones for candies all the eevees are like 500+cp and pop out of like 5 pokeballs min with Berrys even lol I'm to stingy with great balls that's for when I find the big guns

Back
Top Bottom