Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Basically you take out trainers by bringing down the gyms prestige.

So yes you have to battle enough time until you get the prestige down to 2000 I think then it becomes vacant.

Also, the lower CP you use and win with, the more prestige you earn.

In the end, you have to utilize the Pokemons weakness and attack them with more effective attacks.

Like you know, fire is weak against water, grass is weak against fire, waters weak against electric, etc...

I've been able to beat Pidgeot with a Rock type half it's CP because that's it's weakness.

Also utilize the dodge if you can time it right.

You get to use 6 Pokemons to beat gym trainers so just plan accordingly.

So yes you have to battle enough time until you get the prestige down to 2000 I think then it becomes vacant.

In the end, you have to utilize the Pokemons weakness and attack them with more effective attacks.

Like you know, fire is weak against water, grass is weak against fire, waters weak against electric, etc...

I've been able to beat Pidgeot with a Rock type half it's CP because that's it's weakness.

See that's why I'm confused, forgot if the gym was valor (I'm valor) or not but It only let me select one Pokemon to use, beat the first one then lost and it was over?

I'll try it out tomorrow near wifi possibly if I can find a semi weak one or just test it out

Just got a flareon that's almost 700cp

yo this app always laggin for me. I wanna play, I get on but then it lags so much that I get pissed and stop playing.

Just have 3 pokemons :smh:

See that's why I'm confused, forgot if the gym was valor (I'm valor) or not but It only let me select one Pokemon to use, beat the first one then lost and it was over?

I'll try it out tomorrow near wifi possibly if I can find a semi weak one or just test it out

Just got a flareon that's almost 700cp

If it's just one Pokemon you can use then it is just you upping the prestige of that gym, once you upgrade it enough then it'll open up a spot for you to add your own.

So when you're home...There's not much you can do right?

For me? No :lol:
Unless I walk in my back yard and walk 20 feet to the court then there's any Pokemon always in there.

Might take a walk but probably a pidgey

Son.

Every single Pokestop I see with a lure model in it legit has like 8 people sitting at it.

I'm learning that when you put in effort to the game you find more.

Chased a Kadabra earlier for 30 minutes driving :lol: it lost me but I found like 6 Pokémon I didn't have while hunting it, including a Venomoth. :pimp:

Has anyone heard anything about pokestops/gyms moving or changing spots? There used to be 4 of them by my house at this church/park and now none of them are on the map. Even went right to the location and nothing popped up.

Used an incense while at the house and caught a cp 524 Pinsir and cp258 Scyther from just chill'n in the back yard. I am up to level 10 though so I am sure that played a part in what pokemon popped up for me.

I'm deleting this app while I'm ahead huge time waster and luckily I'm not addicted yet...it will be a real long term preoccupation of time for a lot of folks but more power to them everyone's time management is different

Last edited:
Found a Dugtrio at the stoplight right before entering the freeway. Couldn't throw accurately cause light turned green >:

Apparently evolve all the mons you have. Try to hatch all of your eggs in your incubator. Pretty much anything that gives you xp.

Back
Top Bottom