Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

^^ I was gonna say something like that but didn't want to sound mean 
laugh.gif

Mean while I'm lvl 17 and don't have any eevee evolutions 
mean.gif

Just found out one of my homies that lives in La has an abundant amount of charmanders. I'm about to flourish.

My jolteon is weak too. Like 6something. That one I evolved.
I did find another jolteon. That one was at 5 something.

Last edited:
If you want to create the ultimate pokemon, is it better to power up, evolve, power up some more?

Or evolve and then power up to max when its on his final form?

They didn't put respeck on mewtwo's name with that card.
Didn't somebody in here catch a kangaskhan?

Pretty sure he wasn't in australia.

Possibly got it from an egg.

But yeah..this list is ehh it will vary from city to city

That was me and i am from Australia lol

Well damn :lol:

I guess there is really some area exclusive.

Watched a few Twitch streams of this game last night and I saw that a few people are cheating their way to the top. 

Had one guy on stream moving his character all around his city from his desktop computer. Homie managed to take over like 4 Poke Stops around his crib in a short amount of time. Can't remember his streaming name, but I followed him.

Like a few other posters above, I can't believe I put money into this game. Was in Walmart the other day and ran out of balls so I spent a couple $$ to get more.

Did they change the nearby system? I haven't seen the steps descend to 2 or 1 in a while.

Word. I've been looking for this primeape and rhydon forever.

I luckily ran accross a vileplume, but the game froze when I caught it and it's not in my inventory :stoneface:

How?
laugh.gif

I ran out of Pokeballs AND space last week. Ended up spending $20 on coins and bought pokeballs and an extra 200 items space in my bag.
damn you spent money on this? Whenever my bag is full I throw a bunch of potions away. Don't need 80 potions of each kind. Free's up space easily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom